Is there a good........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
    I've had an 18 volt Ryobi for at least 10 years. It works great for the small stuff.
    I have the same one. It works fine for small jobs. Great price too.

Comment

Have chain saws but use this for trimming. https://www.dewalt.com/en-us/product...w-kit/dcs380p1

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
        I've had an 18 volt Ryobi for at least 10 years. It works great for the small stuff.
        x2

Comment

This is what I went with. It will replace a 20 year old Stihl that's getting pretty worn.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            I have been using a Ryobi 40v for the last 6 yrs. I have cut up dozens of trees, as well as countless limbs, 10x10 post, floor demo, etc.... Thing is a beast, and never misses a beat. I bought 3 chains for it, and make sure they all get sharpened when I finish. Electric doesn't like dull, and it's the quickest way to drain the battery. This is their top tier electric tools though. I had to order them, as I haven't found a HD yet, that carries anything but their lower line of tools. Bought the weedeater & a blower at the same time. All still going strong.
            My buddy runs a Oregan commercially, and it's a bad dude, but the price tag reflects it lol.
            We're to the point, with lithium batteries, and brushless motors, that any of the big names are going to work. Unless you are using it to make a living, at which point get the Milwaukee.
            ^^^THIS. I have the same one and have gotten same results.

Comment

I just use my sawzall that came in my set of rechargeable tools. I bought a long wood blade and I use it for keeping my trails trimmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                I just use my sawzall that came in my set of rechargeable tools. I bought a long wood blade and I use it for keeping my trails trimmed.
                This!

I have a battery powered chainsaw but my battery powered sawsall works best with the long pruning blade.

Comment

Working...
                X