Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
    X2! They have nothin!
    But CNN is acting like they still do.. That network should be shutdown... Nothing but lies..

I watched about 5 minutes of the Don Lemons character last night. That was all I could stomach..

Comment

So when does this govt waste of money bs mueller investigation end? Is there no end date? Seems like big waste of time.
      So the only thing these russians did was pay for untrue political ads? So just like plain ol regular american election season ads?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And Hillary and the DNC colluded to steal the dem nomination from bernie. But thats okay as long as it was hillary cause she had no intent

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
          So when does this govt waste of money bs mueller investigation end? Is there no end date? Seems like big waste of time.
          So the only thing these russians did was pay for untrue political ads? So just like plain ol regular american election season ads?

Im pretty sure the CIA has done far worse in foreign countries to influence politics. Buying online advertising from Facebook, etc. PFFFFF......

Only the left and the Trump haters will continue pushing this crap.

Comment

the swamp and their gatekeeper media (cnn , msnbc) just cant stand the fact that trump has exposed them and their business as usual commie, libtard ,anti -American agenda got Trumped. MAGA

Comment

Originally posted by joeperot View Post
              the swamp and their gatekeeper media (cnn , msnbc) just cant stand the fact that trump has exposed them and their business as usual commie, libtard ,anti -American agenda got Trumped. MAGA
              I think "Schlonged" is the proper terminology

Comment

Working...
              X