X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

ATG-NKD

All those gadgets needed to kill deer.....

Help the quail out and sell some hides.

The Uhlik Repeating Live Trap that catches coons, rats, and cats.Patented October 2010, Made in the USA. Traps are Bradfordbuilt inWashington, Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        Deer have no problem getting adjusted to the coon hoods. Started feeding protein about 3 weeks ago and Coons don’t bother climbing on feeder anymore. Very rarely see coons on camera also. I’m a very happy customer!!
        Thanks for posting. I was worried it would deter deer for a while. I ordered 4 to try out. My coons will not be happy that the all you can eat buffet will be closing!

Comment

I'm a spelling fiend too. Gaurd at the start of the video instead of guard on the first sentence.

Comment

The robo voice over was annoying.

Comment

I don’t give 2 s#its about about typos or a computer voice. I care if these things keep my feed going to my deer And not my Boone and Crockett coons!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s cool

Comment

Cant wait to see them in action! and see what those little thieves think about it! Looking forward to your next post.

Comment

hey guys
                    glad you like the product. sorry about the spelling. its just a pain to edit and re-upload... I figured after they save people money, they would not care too much about it.

If you think the voice is annoying while watching the video try editing the video ... I heard that voice so much that it haunted my dreams for a few days after! But trust me, its better than me trying to do it myself.

Black Gold , thank you for posting and RMW thanks for the added support. I look forward to hearing of the money your saving with the hoods.

FYI - my home page is not working on TBH any longer (disabled?!?) so I cannot check my inbox. if you have any questions just email me or ask on the website.

Comment

Good coat of self-etching enamel and they are ready to head west in a few weeks!

Comment

They look great!!

Comment

They are ready to roll West! Anxious to see how many days of feeding we get above what we were getting when the coons were eating us out of house and home.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post
                            They are ready to roll West! Anxious to see how many days of feeding we get above what we were getting when the coons were eating us out of house and home.
                            Whats the latest with your hoods? Are they working well for you? I'm about to get a set but would like a little more validation that they are worth it before I purchase. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jltkanderson View Post
                              Whats the latest with your hoods? Are they working well for you? I'm about to get a set but would like a little more validation that they are worth it before I purchase. Thanks

Funny you post this today. Just got done loading up and we are headed West in about 7 hours and will drive all night and fill feeders and install the coon hoods tomorrow. Will post pics of the installation once I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post
                                Funny you post this today. Just got done loading up and we are headed West in about 7 hours and will drive all night and fill feeders and install the coon hoods tomorrow. Will post pics of the installation once I get back.

Haha that's funny. Well good luck I look forward to your update.

Comment

Working...
                                X