Legal or not legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal or not legal?

I'm leaning towards legal but I don't have any open ear pictures. They all are like this.
    Attached Files

I would say yes, but not by much.

Comment

Here are a couple more
      Attached Files

Comment

I would say no.

Comment

Gona be a squeaker...

Comment

Maybe 1 legal deer out of all those pics. All young deer, let them walk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
              Maybe 1 legal deer out of all those pics. All young deer, let them walk
              They are all walkers. I was thinking about Mr No Brows for my 11yo daughter if he was wide enough.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                  They are all walkers. I was thinking about Mr No Brows for my 11yo daughter if he was wide enough.
                  That's the one I'm thinking is barely legal. I've seen deer with no brows have brows the following year, usually young deer.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                    That's the one I'm thinking is barely legal. I've seen deer with no brows have brows the following year, usually young deer.
                    He’s got good mass for a young deer. I also don’t recognize him from last year either. Not that that really means anything.

Comment

I vote legal. I also vote shoot him. Not because of the brows but the brows combined with nothing but a fork on one side. He might pop browtines next year but I bet he's still only a 7.

Comment

Mr No Brows is wider on his right so I think he is .legal in AR counties

Not saying I would or would not shoot him, depends on a number of variables

Comment

Legal

Comment

legal by a few whiskers. He is young.....how does he compare genetically to your better bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                              legal by a few whiskers. He is young.....how does he compare genetically to your better bucks?
                              He's the only buck I've ever had that didn't have brows. Except spikes of course, but I don't see many of them either.

Comment

Working...
                              X