Vacation help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    I’m thinking of going to Turks and Caicos in August. Then after that I’m thinking Fiji.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Check out Grace Bay Club on Providenciales if going to Turks.

Comment

St Kitts, Jamaica, st Lucia, Barbados, st thomas all are fun in their own respect.

Comment

I was going to respond about the misinformed Mexico statements but I'm not. With your budget Turks and Caicos or Bahamas would be great places. I would avoid Jamaica and I didn't care for Grand Cayman myself. I wouldn't hesitate for a second on going to Cozumel, been there at least 20 times never an issue but I don't go to bars late at night or buy drugs.

Comment

Reports about crime and tourist tragedies have made recent headlines as the violence plaguing Mexico erupts in cities popular with foreign visitors.

Officials in Cancun have increased beach security after an incident in which two people on jet skis reportedly shot at a man on the beach. | On April 19 two men on jet skis reportedly shot at an alleged drug dealer on a beach in Cancun’s Hotel Zone. Here’s the latest.

Violence in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            I wouldn't go anywhere in Mexico. The cartel shot several tourist on the beach at Cozumel this week
            hey Dad. I booked two weeks in Mexico for June. I'll leave you my guns in the will before I get on the plane! ha ha ha

Comment

Considering the same . We’re thinking about trying Puerto Rico - seen and heard tales that many parts are back up and running and your dollar really helps out their efforts ..

Comment

We went to Punta Cana last year, it was ok, cant say I would recommend it to anyone though. Locals seemed extremely rude compared to Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...bos/471115002/

Officials in Cancun have increased beach security after an incident in which two people on jet skis reportedly shot at a man on the beach. | On April 19 two men on jet skis reportedly shot at an alleged drug dealer on a beach in Cancun’s Hotel Zone. Here’s the latest.

Violence in Mexico.

Violence in the US...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    Lmao... I could add tons more to the violence in the US... dang people couldnt even go to a park in Austin a couple of weeks ago... Vegas? Chicago? Schools? Local waffle house? Goes on and on...

Comment

Cozumel in Mexico is incredible. Get SCUBA certified before you go and have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                        hey Dad. I booked two weeks in Mexico for June. I'll leave you my guns in the will before I get on the plane! ha ha ha
                        Dennis is FAKE NEWS

Comment

Originally posted by j.trevor123 View Post
                          Prefer around 4K and all inclusive . 2 people . I’m thirsty but she is not. No kids!
                          Man your living the dream.
                          1 No Kids
                          2 Wife is a designated driver
                          3 You like to drink a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                            Man your living the dream.
                            1 No Kids
                            2 Wife is a designated driver
                            3 You like to drink a lot
                            ha well its my girlfriend but yes. looking like more than 4 k if I go to st. lucia. Anyone been there, thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                              Why does everyone always say the "never felt in danger" in Mexico? I'm sure if the people that were executed "felt in danger" they would not have been there either.

I know that's not helpful to the thread just bored this morning and always found that to be an odd thing to say. It's like saying "I've been snow skiing many times and never broken my leg once". Ummm, you never break your leg until you do and in the case of Mexico chances are if you ever feel in danger you won't be here to write about it.

Carry on....
                              We agree on this. Because someone feels safe does not mean they are!

Comment

well to late I booked a trip to st. lucia with the sandals resort (grande) I'm happy with the decision. wish it was cheaper but I guess that's how it goes

Comment

Working...
                                X