• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who hunts Ducks around Waco.

I have a boat and a dog ready to go. Thinking about trying the River

Originally posted by TxBowHunter View Post
    I have a boat and a dog ready to go. Thinking about trying the River

Well, when duck season gets here, I’ll jump in. I live in Houston but I’ve hunted around there for years. Been a lot of birds around there over the years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hunt in frost which is about 40 minutes. I'd love to join you for a hunt or two.

Comment

Sounds great let's stay in touch.

Comment

Hello sir- I live in China Spring and will run lake Waco, Aquila, and Whitney. I also have a 5 acre tank at my in laws in meridian. Shoot me a pm and let's talk! Always good to have another hunting buddy- I've got a boat as well and a lab I run.

Comment

I used to walk in and hunt the area under 185 bridge. Could have a limit and be back in my office by 930. I also used to run the river from the boat ramp off flat rock. Lots of good little holes around that area. Miss hunting there!

Comment

When I had river accessed hunted them all the time

Comment

I hunt Waco a lot. Early season was good last year. Tons of wood ducks. Kinda tapered off though towards the end of the year. That was reports from most people though. I know the game warden that patrols the lake decently well just from running in to him a lot on the lake. It was that way for most. I hunt mostly by kayak but looking to get a boat this year. Give me a shout. Always like duck hunting with other people, at least for the safety factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Never been, definitely on my list...I'm an hour away and have gas money and zero experience...Would love to check it out

Comment

Working...
                  X