Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ReDNeQ View Post
      I sent you the image.

Thanks

I'll get back to you tomorrow morn

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
        I believe in ghosts, so why not? It could be a ghost.

You bet! So do we......

Comment

Ghosts a pure Hokum and mind tricks. If you believe in that crap I'm sure you'll see em. Especially when ur drinkin Bong Water.

Comment

This is what happens when you put pea gravel in your feeder, you wake the dead!

Comment

How about the creepy face looking shadows just below the stand camo?

Comment

Originally posted by rconn View Post
                This is what happens when you put pea gravel in your feeder, you wake the dead!
                X2 pea gravel is noisier than corn

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  Ghosts a pure Hokum and mind tricks. If you believe in that crap I'm sure you'll see em. Especially when ur drinkin Bong Water.
                  Haha bong water. No, I just think that every now and then there are things that can't be explained...the mind is a powerful catalyst. This picture...who knows, but I wouldn't want to hunt there and it sure would make a good camp fire story for the kids!

Comment

You sure it's not Einstein? Kind of looks like him!

Comment

Okay, that's officially weird. Did you ever go look for footprints? I would have. Looks to me like someone walking through with a pair of crotch droppers and a backpack.

I could swear I saw a ghost back in 1976 in a house in San Antonio (King William Dist. before it was renovated) but then, I was a kid too, and the mind can really play tricks on a kid.

I think if nothing else, you've really creeped yourself and a lot of other folks out now. Sorry 'bout that.

Comment

Dude I would be moving that stand!!! Quick like!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=ReDNeQ;10448694]Hey Family!

Wanted to share with you guys something that happened to a few of us at our property in Leander.

I wont put a big story with this other than the facts as we know it.

1. DeerGuy took this photo on our property in Leander.

Fixed it for ya
                          but seriously, that is creepy as heck

Comment

I see an indian head dress! The face is pretty easy to make out also!

I think it's an old indian chief who has lost his deer lease (pale face took it from him) and wants to bow hunt yours!

Comment

This is what can happen if you shoot mechanical bh's and use doe urine simultaneously ive heard...

Comment

Well it's very obvious what needs to happen here. You have to burn he property to the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X