Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A person has to be willfully ignorant to not see the constitutional crisis we are in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A person has to be willfully ignorant to not see the constitutional crisis we are in

Yep. That is WAY outside the scope of Mueller’s authority, especially the part about Stormy Daniels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

F b I should have bigger fish to fry than this crap. What cares anyways.

Comment

Wow, this is insane!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Yep. That is WAY outside the scope of Mueller’s authority, especially the part about Stormy Daniels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          The fed prosecutor (Berman) who ordered the raid and is heading the investigation is a Trump appointee. I'd wager it's about campaign finance, hence the info they sought on the Stormy Daniels payment.

Comment

That is indeed an odd place to look for evidence of all of the Clinton crimes. Campaign finance, cough cough, Clinton Foundation?

Instead of stopping school shootings, with actual evidence, the Feds are doing this? Based on what evidence, exactly?

Comment

I keep thinking that wiser heads from both parties will step up at some point and try to tone down the irrational tactics, rhetoric and emotions that are leading us toward such a crisis. Unfortunately, I think it goes deeper than Dems vs Republicans and that is why it keeps going. Right or wrong, it looks like there is an overlapping effort to rid the WH of one Donald Trump.

For the record, I hope I am dead wrong and this is just idiots at play.

Comment

Those are some serious actions!! The swamp is fighting back IMHO

Comment

The entire Democrat party with plenty of willing participant's in the Republican party will not rest until Trump is gone. This is absolutely the domestic threat the founding fathers spoke about. A gov. Who ignores the thousands of felonies committed by one parties presidential nominee while literally fabricating evidence against an elected president. What are the options? We have none apparently mostly due to the fact that the population has been dumbed down so much their attention can't be pulled away from trivial things like FB and reality tv.

Comment

Explain to me why exactly do we even have a US Attorney General?

Click image for larger version

Name:	89ed2c431099745d10a9bc24774d8538e3b2dc703e432545f56749c7200df437.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	24535720
                    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 04-09-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I think they’re believing they may have indictable evidence of campaign finance violations. It’s a felony and and an impeachable offense. They aren’t going to stop until they find something to get Trump out of there. I heard a legal analyst on some show saying all of this is to get something that requires trump to testify, then get him in a perjury trap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        Explain to me why exactly do we even have a US Attorney General?

[ATTACH]904033[/ATTACH]
                        I don't know
                        An article I read the other day explained very well that Sessions MUST and has an obligation to place limits on Meuller or he has givin up all his authority to Rosenstine. Sessions better make some changes or he will be complicit in the greatest scandle in American political history

Comment

In other countries they call this kind of coup e'tat ,except so far it hasn't gotten violent.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            In other countries they call this kind of coup e'tat ,except so far it hasn't gotten violent.
                            That’s exactly what this is. And I don’t think Trump has the allies to stop it and the power hungry elite of DC won’t let their position be degraded. Not a one of them in the house not that hasn’t had a mistress or hooker in the last 12 years

I don’t necessarily like Trump, I voted against Hillary, but I like what he was doing and that the DC elite were getting the rug pulled out from under them

Comment

The whole thing reads like a bad reality TV show. Imagine that.....

It’s embarrassing that we, as a collective, have let it come this far.

I just can’t bring myself to vote for a candidate of either party any more outside of local elections where I know the folks running.

Comment

Working...
                              X