Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRIGGER STICK - Dual Purpose

Thought a few you camera guys & gals would be interested in this:

For those that didn’t know; you can attach your DSLR to a Trigger Stick.

It is a lot sturdier than most monopods I have seen; and of course it is a breeze to adjust & is just a fraction of the price of a regular monopod.

I bought the tall monopod for 39 bucks.

It would also come in handy for helping to steady the smaller hand held cams while shooting video of someone else’s hunt.

Just thought some of the TBH’ers might like to know…..
    Attached Files

very interesting.

Comment

The tripod trigger stick works the best for stability.

Comment

Good post, I use mine all the time for the camera.... Got it as a Christmas gift a few years ago and haven't used it for a rifle yet

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
          The tripod trigger stick works the best for stability.
          You Betcha Scott!

I have the IS lens so the added stability is not really an issue. But for those that don’t have IS or VR it would definitely help. I got the Trigger Stick mainly because that 70-200 gets mighty heavy during a long afternoon of shooting.

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
          Good post, I use mine all the time for the camera.... Got it as a Christmas gift a few years ago and haven't used it for a rifle yet
          Same here Bud;

I decided to get one to use specifically with the DSLR after a year of running up & down the sidelines shooting fast paced 6-man football games.

I haven’t rested a gun on it yet! I think I'll leave that to my old Stoney Point Shooting Sticks…..

Comment

Working...
          X