InfoWars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InfoWars

Very interesting coverage of things that are obviously not discussed in regular media. Disturbing thing is that there seems to be formal documentation that supports what is being reported by this team.

I am not a huge fan of Alex Jones but the slant and the manipulation of the main steam media goes way deeper than most people realize.

Comment

Did you his now find this ?

I like Alex and he does show documents to support his claims but gets too riled up and gets people thinking he is a nut. I have been following them since the 1990's.

Finding this information source will change your life forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Team me View Post

I like Alex and he does show documents to support his claims but gets too riled up and gets people thinking he is a nut. I have been following them since the 1990's.

People don't like it because it is too much information given too fast and it affects the visual of their wants instead of should be. He does come across as crazy sometimes, but could you imagine what he knows? A man can only do and express so much.

I am actually surprised that I have not really heard of him spoken here.

Comment

Originally posted by Team me View Post

No, been listening for years. Sorry, forgot to answer your question in other reply.

Comment

Originally posted by jdperry88 View Post
            People don't like it because it is too much information given too fast and it affects the visual of their wants instead of should be. He does come across as crazy sometimes, but could you imagine what he knows? A man can only do and express so much.

I am actually surprised that I have not really heard of him spoken here.
            oh, he has been. Some folks on here know him. Little bit of him goes a long way with me but I tune in now and again. Some stuff makes you think. He has been right about a few things as well but dont forget he is an entertainer. Has become very successful at his job. Have talked to a few people that introduced themself to him and lets just say he didnt come across to well.

Comment

I have followed him for a couple of years. Not sure why he is not on XM/SIRRUS anymore. Goes off the rail to often to be considered definitive but surely makes you say 'hum' before taking any of this stuff as gospel. Definitely not any worse than Rush or Hannity which I have listened to since 1991 in Iowa. Also, Glenn Beck before anyone knew who he was! What a total makeover...... LOL! Oh, don't forget the Black Avenger..........not sure what happened to him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                I have followed him for a couple of years. Not sure why he is not on XM/SIRRUS anymore. Goes off the rail to often to be considered definitive but surely makes you say 'hum' before taking any of this stuff as gospel. Definitely not any worse than Rush or Hannity which I have listened to since 1991 in Iowa. Also, Glenn Beck before anyone knew who he was! What a total makeover...... LOL! Oh, don't forget the Black Avenger..........not sure what happened to him though.
                Black Avenger died in a mysterious case of suicide of shooting himself in the back..lol

I personally choose Alex over Rush as he has obviously been warned over the years, Hannity is all politics and numbers, and Glenn is a spin off from Alex that has been paid to censor most of what Alex says. "In my opinion"

Comment

XM/Sirius is where I listened to Alex? I havent looked him up in a while on the channels. Had no idea he wasnt on their any longer.

Comment

A little embarrassed to say I know Alex and have actually hung out with him a few time through mutual friends. I can't listen to him when he is doing his act. And it is an act. He is a normal person away from the mic and camera. Very smart person bit it is all a show. He does not believe 90% of what he says but it pays the bills. That is a quote from him to. You get him away from the public he is a very normal thinking person. I would have never thought it prior to meeting him. I laugh at people that really think he believes what he says.

Comment

He's back in the news with the dust up with Megyn Kelly.

Comment

Heard the interview tanked...and she is not doing well in her new highly payed position.

Comment

He spreads a lot of false stuff and it's all negative. I think he stirs up uninformed people and some of them could end up becoming dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                            He spreads a lot of false stuff and it's all negative. I think he stirs up uninformed people and some of them could end up becoming dangerous.
                            So post the false stuff, not just a mistake that he apologized for.

Comment

Probably some truth in some of what he says but the delivery shut me out years ago. He comes across as a whacked out petulant tool.

Comment

Working...
                              X