Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
    Everything had horns a couple of weeks ago. Sounds like I hunt a couple of miles past you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cool deal appreciate the info..we're just north of where Edwards and Val verde county meet Sutton county...from reading the thread I think I may be close to agattack too

Comment

Originally posted by Doublelunger View Post
      Cool deal appreciate the info..we're just north of where Edwards and Val verde county meet Sutton county...from reading the thread I think I may be close to agattack too
      Very close. What is the name of your place? All 3 counties actually intersect on the far NE corner of our ranch.

Comment

Here's a picture from this morning. This guy still has both antlers.

Comment

Appreciate it bowslayer and agattack we're on the Dan Cauthorn ranch

Comment

Appreciate it bowslayer and agattack we're on the Dan Cauthorn ranch

Is that the guy with the purple fence post?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
              Is that the guy with the purple fence post?

This weekend will be my first time to look at it but guys from our group who got a chance to go did say something about purple fence posts so i'm gunna go out on a limb and say that's it...don't exactly see that everyday

Comment

This weekend will be my first time to look at it but guys from our group who got a chance to go did say something about purple fence posts so i'm gunna go out on a limb and say that's it...don't exactly see that everyday
                Should be....purple post=NO TRESPASS

Comment

Hey guys the lease we were going to sign on in Sonora fell through. We have trailers loaded and money in hand. Uncovered some thing about property that landowner withheld. If you guys know of anything around I would appreciate it. Thanks

Comment

That's the place. He's got recently bulldozed fencelines and all of the line posts are purple. The rafter W is your East neighbor I think, they have the big oat fields right against 277. I have seen big herds of blackbuck and aoudad around the Cauthorn and in those fields. Tons of deer around there too. Post up pics once you get setup, and welcome to the area!

Comment

BowSlayer, your feeder is empty!

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
                        BowSlayer, your feeder is empty!

Lol. It just went down past the 2nd sight glass. That gives me a few weeks to make a run. . It's nice to know when it's time from home.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                          Lol. It just went down past the 2nd sight glass. That gives me a few weeks to make a run. . It's nice to know when it's time from home.
                          That's a blessing! I need one of those cameras and a cell booster.

Comment

That's a blessing! I need one of those cameras and a cell booster.

It's pretty awesome but sometimes I feel like they can see me in my living room.

Comment

We don't have cell signal where I hunt, is it still possible to use those cameras?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very close. What is the name of your place? All 3 counties actually intersect on the far NE corner of our ranch.
                                Looks like we're all close to each other. There's a small piece of property between Doublelunger's new place to mine. Our south fence line is on the sutton/Val Verde county line. I'm about 4 miles from Edwards. Millman/breese are right across the road. Very cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X