Sarrels Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarrels Archery

Do I remember a thread saying that Sarrels was going to start selling trad gear such as broadheads, quivers, feathers, inserts etc...

I think I remember but am not sure. I'm getting old.

I'm sure I will be needing some items before hunting season and would rather buy from Bob than a stranger.

I talked to Bob just the other day, but not about that. He's in Alabama at the Howard Hill shoot.

Comment

He does have some stuff. You need to call him to see if he might have what you need!

Bisch

Comment

It would be a very wise move for them to sell trad gear, especially since KC's went out. I bought some broadheads from him last month.

Comment

I need to find a back quiver that can hold broadheads... would be nice to be able to shop local for things like that.

Comment

Get a back quiver and put ethafoam in it

Comment

need to replace mine, in my back quiver. any ideas on where to get the foam that's a bit more dense?

Comment

try some of this

Check out the deal on Polyethylene Foam Archery Targets at Foam Factory, Inc.

Jon

Comment

We are beginning to add to our small amount of gear we sell. In the past we have carried arrows, broadheads, gloves and armguards so when a brand new shooter came by to buy a bow he or she could walk out with everything they need to start shooting. Don't know about quivers. You can tie up a lot of cash really quick there. If you need something feel free to call at 512 940 3098 or check out SarrelsArchery.com If we don't have it we can get it quickly. Also carrying a full line of strings in Fast Flight, D97, and Dacron. My choice is always D97.

Comment

Thanks for the info and the service

Comment

Working...
                    X