Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North American Long Range Shooting Association. $25,000 Payout shoot Bandera, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North American Long Range Shooting Association. $25,000 Payout shoot Bandera, TX

NALRSA is a brand new shooting association and circuit. The inaugural shoot will he May 6 in bandera, TX. Pre registration is required. Check us out on Facebook, or our website.
    http://long-Range-shooting.com
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
    Attached Files

I was at South Hills a couple of weekends ago and heard about this.
    Sounds like a great event and I know good people are involved.

Comment

I would love to attend this but just made the 3000 mile round trip down there a couple of weeks ago. Definately good people involved!

Comment

I would love to shoot but I'm just a beginner in long range.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
          I would love to shoot but I'm just a beginner in long range.

DarrellS, that is why we created this association! There are a lot of people in your shoes that would love to do it but don't feel like they are up to par. That is why we have the classification system. You must shoot in 1 format 1 shoot to receive your classification. From that point forward you can choose to only compete in your class. Here's an example... say you come and shoot say you shoot a 52 out of a possible 100 points. That would classify you as a 5 class. Next shoot in Texas will have a Format 1 shoot on Friday and they 2 Format 2 shoots Sat. And Sunday. Say we are hosting a 5 class shoot and a 8 class. You are elidgable to shoot in both of them. In a 5 class shoot shooters classified 5.5 up to 10 are not elidgeable to compete. You would only be competing against shooters of the same skill level. As you shoot better and learn more your classification will increase. Thus you will always be competing with shooters of equivalent skills and equipment. It's anybody's game every shoot. You have a real opportunity to win a check as does everyone.
          Another aspect of this is our Platinum members will be allowed to practice the day prior to shoot. On that practice day our Platinum Sponors will host seminars. I know for fact Dale Robinson of Evolved Ballistics will be doing a condensed version of his class for the first seminar.
          If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

Roosterpt1, sounds good the way you have structured the shooting divisions.

Comment

What's the max distance y'all have available?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                What's the max distance y'all have available?
                In the very small print it looks like it say 400-1000 yards.

Comment

That is way [emoji41]

Working on my rifle and load. Someday I will be ready.

Not quite there yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Final round could be anything 400-2,000 yards depending on conditions. At this particular shoot we will be pushing it to get 900. First round will definately be 500 yards.

Comment

Check us out on Facebook as well

Comment

What a great idea for rifle comp!!! Man, kudos to you and the group for this set up. Sounds like a perfect addition to fill a gap in between bench rest and PRS.

Wish I was a little further out on my shoulder rehab.

Comment

Anybody from the Waco area want to carpool?

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
                            Anybody from the Waco area want to carpool?

Speaking of carpool..... if you inform us you are part of a carpool group o we will make sure all members in your party shoot in the same time bracket. So one Shooters isn't at 8 am and another at 2pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterpt1 View Post
                              Speaking of carpool..... if you inform us you are part of a carpool group o we will make sure all members in your party shoot in the same time bracket. So one Shooters isn't at 8 am and another at 2pm.
                              Come on people I'm not scared to embarrass myself trying this. One of ya'll must want to try it too.

Comment

Working...
                              X