Fake news? Could this actually be?...Naaa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
    I can't help but picture some poor dispatcher who gets a call from their dad...,."I just did your momma" ....."again"

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
    Is 5 times a day bragging or a cry for help?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    You sir just caused a bit of embarrassment for me in my office!! I busted out laughin' and now ever-body wants to know what's so funny... A bit awkward tellin' em the REAL story...

You win the internet today!!

Comment

I mean really what in the idiotic liberal hell is that? Maybe a bill proposing every time a biological woman receiving welfare hits that time of the month she reports it to the welfare office. Or would that make too much sense?

Comment

Is it too late to add "here comes the jokes"?

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
          What in the?!?!?!?!?!?! After looking at who is proposing the bill I am not surprised in the slightest.
          Maybe there's a survey detailing how said act was accomplished. Paper bag would be step 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Twipper333 View Post
            So how does this affect a citizen like me if I were to live in Georgia? Suppose I am aged 55 but I have had a vasectomy and the sperm that my testicles produces is released into my scrotal sack and then absorbed back into my body. Any "release" contains semen but not sperm.

Technically, my testicles are constantly producing/releasing sperm so am I supposed to just sit on the phone with 911 all day??

My post was a waste of time here just like these women are wasting everyone else's time and resources........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              Maybe there's a survey detailing how said act was accomplished. Paper bag would be step 1.
              I use a sock. not as rough on the equipment!

Comment

Working...
              X