No announcement yet.

Let em go!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this would work. Heck I’ll donate one dollar a month to support a gator, rather than sending my money to support a child left behind so it’s parents can come here seeking asylum.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Its a disgrace what is happening on the border. There is no end in sight to the invasion. There is no desire to change legislation to build walls, arrest employers, prevent these invaders from robbing the US citizens blind. Europe is lost to muslim peasants and we will be lost to our own third world peasants. Trump should stop all payments to these countries ( aid money ) we send to them with no expectation we will benefit. Billions per year we send these ingrates and what do we get....a big stiff one in the back side
      Not all of Europe is lost. Keep an eye on Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic. The EU is trying to force them to take migrants and I wouldn't be surprised if they all exit the EU soon. Orban is making some really interesting changes in Hungary such as no income tax for life if you have 4+ children. We're too far gone and not willing to do what it takes, I'm afraid. Two years with both houses and nothing to show for it on immigration.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
        Not all of Europe is lost. Keep an eye on Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic. The EU is trying to force them to take migrants and I wouldn't be surprised if they all exit the EU soon. Orban is making some really interesting changes in Hungary such as no income tax for life if you have 4+ children. We're too far gone and not willing to do what it takes, I'm afraid. Two years with both houses and nothing to show for it on immigration.
        Your absolutly right, some folks over there appreciate their history, culture and are pushing back. But a huge swath of it is history unfortunately. If my wife and daughter wanted to head to over there ,there is no chance I'd allow it.

Comment

Working...
        X