Brain cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain cancer!

Well my wife was bit by the big C this week. Life flight from the ER when I was in Dallas on business. Surgery on Tuesday to rip it out and make Plans for the course of attack. This all came up Thursday morning so it was an eventful Friday with no notice whatsoever.

Chemo and radiation to start in a week or two.

The gloves are on and we’re prepping for the fight in front of us.

Throw one up to the big man when time permits please. Her name is Kristin.

Praying for you both.

Comment

Prayers Up

Comment

Prayers Up!

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers up for you both, brother! Is she going to be at MD Anderson?

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Sorry for the terrible news. We'll be praying for y'all. Stay strong!

Comment

Praying for her and you.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

LORD, we ask for you to heal Kristin. She believes in YOU and YOUR GREAT POWERS. Nothing is impossible for YOU oh LORD!!! Heal her in JESUS name. Cancer be gone and never come back. Cancer you are not welcome in her body nor anywhere else. Cancer you do not have a right to stay or exist. We denounce you for the curse that you are cancer and from where you came. This husband and wife are telling you to leave and you must do so. Thank you Lord for carrying out your word and for healing her. We believe in the impossible because through YOU and with YOU OH LORD, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! We’re calling this miracle in. Thank YOU LORD.

Comment

Prayers are up, and will continue daily for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will be praying and continually for Kristin and you through this fight. Stay strong<><

Comment

Prayers sent. I don’t have the words for you guys, but truly pray God continue to give your family strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am a 15 year survivor of brain cancer, after my 3 year rehabilitation and 15 year remission
                              I have much to be thankful for, my hardships in recovery were covered by a higher power
                              My prayer is sent out for you

Comment

Working...
                              X