No announcement yet.

iRobot Roomba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have the bobsweep. I am not a huge fan because it will go under our bed, where my wife stores crap like bags and wrapping paper etc and it gets stuck. But with our house being on the market I have just been shutting bedroom doors and letting run to get the rest of the house and it picks up a lot.

Comment

We're on our third one. Mama couldn't live without it. They are nice especially with pets as others said!

Comment

Like others said really great if you have pets indoors.

Comment

Yep...they're as good as every says...BUT...

If you have dogs that might be left alone inside your home and...

If man's-best-friend can't hold "it" and happens to leave a land-mine and...

If Mr. Roomba happens to deploy while you're away...

Then this wonderful invention will become a dookey dozier and will wax your floors in the most horrific manner you can imagine.

I'm embarrassed to share this has happened twice in our home. And it ain't pretty.

Comment

One of the best purchases I've ever made. Our Roomba is nearly 5 years old and going strong. I did change the battery this year to increase run time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

How do they do on wood floors?

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                Who has one? Worth the $$$? My son and his bride bought one and claim it's a game changer.
                Awesome and even doubles as more competitive game of quarters by putting on cup on irobot on table.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                  Yep...they're as good as every says...BUT...

If you have dogs that might be left alone inside your home and...

If man's-best-friend can't hold "it" and happens to leave a land-mine and...

If Mr. Roomba happens to deploy while you're away...

Then this wonderful invention will become a dookey dozier and will wax your floors in the most horrific manner you can imagine.

I'm embarrassed to share this has happened twice in our home. And it ain't pretty.
                  This is hilarious!!

Comment

I havent been overly impressed with ours (Roomba). I usually still have to do a quick sweep afterwards and ours runs only the kitchen and living area which is tile and wood

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                      We have one, if you have indoor pets it IS a game changer... no pets shedding... ehh

We have 2 dogs and a cat... i empty it daily full of hair
                      X2 - 3 dogs here, it is PACKED with hair every day, that we don’t have to sweep up.

Comment

We have a Dog in the house and my wife (17 years) claims its the best gift I ever purchased for her. Coach

Comment

Which model Roomba would you suggest?

We have a large shedding dog...in a pretty big open space living room/kitchen.

Comment

I like mine, it works well on wood, carpet and tile. I have big area rugs that it gets trapped on and it gets stuck under the furniture sometimes which is frustrating. I still have to sweep and vacuum but not everyday like I use to. We have 4 large dogs so the iRoomba is full every single day. They are well worth the money. I've renamed mine special ed

Comment

Love it but with young kids leaving things around the house, Betsy (as the kids call her) gets stuck alot on freakin toys.

But it is an awesome machine.

Comment

I have the iRobot Roomba 690, it works great on dog hair. We have 4 large dogs in the house

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                                Which model Roomba would you suggest?

We have a large shedding dog...in a pretty big open space living room/kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                                X