• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kawasaki08green View Post
    Great lookin ladder, Don't beleave anyone is gonna pack it off,lol

You redy for Sep. 27 Dwayne
    Thanks Bud......I can't wait.
    Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Very nice. I hope the crane you use to lift it is camo as well (would hate to alert the wildlife in the area!)
    I just need about 6 or 7 friends to help.

Comment

I tried calling you to help. What did you do? Lose your phone or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        I tried calling you to help. What did you do? Lose your phone or something?
        That's not funny.......PUNK!.....lmao...can you believe I drug this thing about 100 yrd., and then tried to stand it up by myself?....good help is hard to find these days.

Comment

You said it before I could. You will need a lot of buddies to help with that thing. I have a feeder built stout like that that takes 4 to put it up. Also, have a BBQ pit made of 16" pipe with 1/2" wall x 4 foot. We never have to worry about the feeder or the pit being stolen.

Comment

Built to last that’s for sure.

I built a 8x5 gun stand a couple of years ago so we could hunt 2 kids at a time. Framed it with 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 tube steel and used masonite to side it. Steel framed door with a shingled roof.
            It turned out so darn heavy 4 guys could not pick up one corner. Had to use the winch on the Jeep to pick up one end and put the 4’ legs under it …a real PIA to move… but it sure is solid.. never have to worry about it blowing over.

Comment

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
              That's not funny.......PUNK!.....lmao...can you believe I drug this thing about 100 yrd., and then tried to stand it up by myself?....good help is hard to find these days.
              tried? does that mean it is up or you positioned it in a strategic location to be put up later ....great looking ladder by the way!!!!

Comment

You don't look big enough to need a 2 ton ladder.....

Comment

Originally posted by baileyrodeo View Post
                  tried? does that mean it is up or you positioned it in a strategic location to be put up later ....great looking ladder by the way!!!!
                  Yes sir it does....I really did try

Comment

Imagine what you guys can build with bud light.....

Comment

nice , i think it will met the 300lbs weight capacity standard.

Comment

Working...
                      X