No announcement yet.

Protein Pellets from Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used it last year and deer tore it up. Had a protein deer that I killed that was heavist buck killed on a 55,000 acre ranch that lived on the stuff from Academy

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerMax View Post
      I'd love to give you a price, but I've had my hand spanked for pimping my store before.

I will say that the price in your post is a little above what it can be bought for in some Purina stores.

Hope that helps.
      PM sent Antlermax

Comment

I used the wildlife innovations last year and it clogged. I believe it was called feeder max and it looked like dog food. Wont use again IMO they are just selling any and everything if you ever saw there hunting show its one big infomercial. Have quit using all there stuff.Tried as well to get info. from them and no help so that was the deciding factor in not dealing with them.

Comment

Despite repeated phone calls, a couple where I actually spoke to an individual who was going to get me the information, I never received the requested information. I actually dont think that the majority of people that are running that company over in LA know that the marketing department entered into a contract with a a feed mill here in TX to produce a product with their name on it (sold at Academy) - it was a surprise to the folks I spoke with.

Bottom line, I went with Purina AntlerMax 20 and the price per pound was basically the same - with the Purina being a few pennies less and by most reports probably a better product.

Comment

I would have done the same thing. Not a fan of W I at all.

Comment

Working...
            X