Painter Recommendations - DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painter Recommendations - DFW

Any painter recommendations for the DFW area? We're debating whether to paint ourselves or have someone else do our living room, dining room and kitchen (possibly cabinets too). Wanted to get a few quotes to see it the price will scare us into doing ourselves or not.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

My wife is an interior designer. She has painters that can come out and give you a quote. Her contact info is on her website at www.calaisdesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
      My wife is an interior designer. She has painters that can come out and give you a quote. Her contact info is on her website at www.calaisdesign.com
      I'll give her a call, thanks.

Anyone else?

Comment

Southern Cross Remodeling based out of Howe (North of Dallas)

Jeff Hall is the owner and also a TBHer. Give him a call and see what he can do for you.

Comment

We used Diana, the Picky Painter, she has an awesome crew. I had the entire downstairs retextured and painted, the texture guy is the best. You welcome to come look. Her number 817 368-8228 Diana. I know she has a website.
          PM me if you want to check out my house

Comment

KactusKiller on here

Comment

Thanks guys! I will check into all of these.

Comment

Randy Gill Friend of mine bowhunter as well my CO buddy . He has painted my shops my house fence etc Most are a bit backed up but a No BS guy will only use the right products . and explain why . Many give a low bid as the paint is cheap

817-992-9812 Tell him Steve sent you

Comment

Jose
                  214-662-7747

Comment

Working...
                  X