Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
    Getting anxious now. If I had any corrections that would of have need to been corrected, I should of have known right now right?

Forms submitted 9/20/2016, credit card payment processed 9/27/16.

I assume I'm getting pretty dang close, about a week away from 9 months.

Not quite, they are still working on July submissions. I have 2 from early July I'm still waiting on. The back log from July 2016 is huge. I would guess your 6-10 weeks out from approval but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
      Not quite, they are still working on July submissions. I have 2 from early July I'm still waiting on. The back log from July 2016 is huge. I would guess your 6-10 weeks out from approval but who knows
      Rough. I got my july submission in mid-may. My form 1s I had submitted at the same time took another month longer to get.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Man I think I'm going to cave and put in for a sandman k when I go up to capital armory lol
        While you're there, tell them to find mine. ATF approved 6/7 and still waiting on the email from CA. My others didn't take this long between approval and notification.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhacker View Post
          While you're there, tell them to find mine. ATF approved 6/7 and still waiting on the email from CA. My others didn't take this long between approval and notification.
          Usually they're waiting for the stamp to get to them before they tell you. It can take a while.

Comment

Heck I'm just glad my BAR and my Hybrid were in earlier and have been approved. Shoots great btw.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              Usually they're waiting for the stamp to get to them before they tell you. It can take a while.
              Right. My others were in about a week after approval. This one is just taking a bit longer to make it in to them.

Comment

Got two of my three july 11th requests back two weeks ago. still waiting on one

Comment

Well that's sad to hear, oh well

Comment

Exactly. Just nothing you can do but work on life until it gets here.

Comment

Purchased 6/26/16, picked up today.

So get this... the Griffin Sportsman DT ships with a thread insert that is required to use it, but when I picked up the suppressor there was no insert to be found.

Instead there was a slip of paper from *SilencerShop* that the insert was not in stock and that they'd send me one when they came in. They're currently still out of stock

If I call Griffin, I bet they're going to tell me the insert shipped with the suppressor...waiting to hear how SilencerShop is going to make it right but as of now I have a suppressor I waited a year for that I can't use.

Comment

Yeah that would chap my hide.

Comment

Quick update - it sounds like Griffin did some shenanigans with the end of a production run, but SilencerShop did an awesome job fixing me up. I'm happy with the outcome.

Comment

Gem Tracker. Payment taken from CC July 17th of 2016. Got it back today. I'm out of this mess for a while.

Comment

51 weeks folks. That's just stupid ridiculous.

Comment

Found out this previous Saturday upon attempting to open their door that Capital armory isn't open every Saturday.... that sucked lol

Comment

Working...
                                X