• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

Currently on doe patrol.
    showing your roots now!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Good job! How far did that buck run and where was he hit?

About 40 yards. Held back off of the shoulder, shot through the back of the lungs.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
        About 40 yards. Held back off of the shoulder, shot through the back of the lungs.
        Nothing wrong with that then. Just not used to seeing them run far with that load.

Comment

Jumped a good buck! Does are being little ninjas

Comment

Great job Jooger!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Its the antennae you really have to worry about!
              Nice deer joog
              LOL! Boooiiiiooooiiioooiiioooiiiooooiiiioooiiiiiooooooi iiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

Comment

YES!! Finally some meat! I love that "doe hunting pic"!! Gun is quick out the window on either side like that. You are a man of experience, I can tell! Congratulations sir on the kill!

Comment

Nice. Keep stackin.

Comment

Nice job Red! I love bow hunting but its hard to beat laying the smack down with a high powered rifle

Comment

Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Old man was in my feed pen last night at 530 [emoji33][emoji35]same stand I hunted yest am. He's toying with me. I just shut down the mornings on my hay field set feeder

OMR is just waiting on joog to get back home to help me track him lol. Good luck getting your nanny killed
                      Last edited by Tshelly; 12-08-2015, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                        Old man was in my feed pen last night at 530 [emoji33][emoji35]same stand I hunted yest am. He's toying with me. I just shut down the mornings on my hay field set feeder

OMR is just waiting on joog to get back home to help me track him lol. Good luck getting your nanny killed
                        You didn't want to shoot him in the evening anyhow! Daylight makes better LDP's.

It won't be long now

Comment

Wrapping it up. No does, bucks in the cooler, bout to pull out the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

Shoot him! We'll be home tonight.

Comment

Comment

Congrats on the 8.

Comment

Working...
                                X