Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roseanne is back on tv

Who watched it or plans to watch it?
    I didn't watch it but there were 18 million plus viewers who did. There was talk about it on the radio talk shows this morning saying things such as surprised and refreshing.
    I'm not sure if I will tune into it or not but was wondering who all might give it a shot.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Already a thread complaining about things in it I believe

Edit: found it

Comment

Mods please delete this post I didn't realize there was another post already.
      Thanks

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Reading that it was a hit! Got the lefty's in the TV world confused.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good . Was laughing when she ended her prayer “ thanks for making America great again “

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Welp that was short lived.... apparently calling Valerie Jarrett the love child of Muslim Brotherhood and the Planet of the Apes gets your show cancelled!

She gone

Comment

Hopefully somebody picks the show up. She apoligized. Leftists never have consequences for the insane, hateful things they spew. And when someone does call them on it they apologize and move on. Funny how that works.
              Last edited by Chew; 05-29-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Hopefully somebody picks the show up. She apoligized. Leftists never have consequences for the insane, hateful things they spew. And when someone does call them on it they apologize and move on. Funny how that works.
                Truer words never spoken! As much as I don’t care for Roseanne Barr personally...her show and Last Man Standing are about the only 2 shows willing to venture away from the hard leaning leftist, LIB TARD Hollywood scene. Maybe it will get picked up as well just like Tim Allen’s LMS did.

Comment

Fox will pick up. They picked up Last Man Standing when ABC dumped it and reason given was the success of the Roseanne show. Their first number 1 sitcom in 18 years and they let politics get in the way of money. Oh well!

The woman looks like an effing monkey (like literally, not in a racist figurative sort of way) and is well involved with the Muslim Brotherhood. I could care less she said it. I don't believe for one second she is a racist person. Check out her family bio

Comment

Pretty sick/stupid comment if you ask me... She is paying the consequences and deserves it in my opinion... Her making stupid comments don't have anything to do with others making comments and getting away with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      Pretty sick/stupid comment if you ask me... She is paying the consequences and deserves it in my opinion... Her making stupid comments don't have anything to do with others making comments and getting away with it...
                      Which one?

Comment

All day and night TV on ABC is full of hateful comments about Trump, his family and his voters. I dont care it is their right to say what they want. Likewise Rosanne has a right to say what she wants and the dissenters can eat it. This is America, we are free to criticize who ever the hell we want for any reason. She will just have to find a network that hasn't gone full cultural marxist.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          Which one?
                          The plant of the apes and Muslim brotherhood tweet... Racist or not, I personally don't care, if abc wants to fire her it's the company's choice to do so...

And no I don't care for ABCs political affiliation and it's obvious ABC has a double standard... Still their right to can her

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            The plant of the apes and Muslim brotherhood tweet... Racist or not, I personally don't care, if abc wants to fire her it's the company's choice to do so...

And no I don't care for ABCs political affiliation and it's obvious ABC has a double standard... Still their right to can her
                            All day long their right. That's between the execs and the shareholders. Im glad the number of people on this site bringing up the 1st amn is way less than on the media right now. They seem to have no idea as to whom the First amn applies to in curtailing free speech.

Comment

I've been under the suspicious impression that her character and show were a casual, underhanded way to "portray" conservatives/Trump supporters. In the same way Parks and Recreation did with Ron Swanson.

Comment

Working...
                              X