Amazon had the week off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon had the week off?

With the limited ability to drive & deliver, I’m sure they & other drivers shut it down. I personally haven’t seen them on the road when I’ve been out.

So with lots of people at home ordering things during these times, imagine how many items & packages they’ll need to deliver over the next week??!!

I have a few outstanding orders. I checked them today and they are still scheduled to be delivered on time. Time will tell.

Comment

This should be for majority of delivery companies. Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc

Comment

I work for ups. We ve been canceled all week. Im thankful now adays theyre making better judgment calls on sending drivers out. Years ago we woulda kept pushing. Thankful for the time at home with my family. With or without water and power. Your stuff will make it. It ll just be when it shows up. This will def throw us outa wack.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          This should be for majority of delivery companies. Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc

Yes agree, I meant it respectfully to all of those too

60 degree temps in our near future will help

Comment

I read an article where this is the 1st time ever a winter storm has shut our worldport hub down in Louisville Kentucky. They put that joker off line, deliveries will run late. Thank your drivers if you see em.

Comment

as fast as delivery drivers drive, probably best they are not on the roads....lol

Comment

anything i see on amazon prime earliest day is sunday delivery... can't really blame them

Comment

It still shows my new generator showing up by 10pm tomorrow. I’m not betting on that.

Comment

UPS and Fedex are still delivering here in Lubbock, but we aren't experiencing the same power issues the rest of the state is

Comment

Working...
                    X