Any kids interested in duck hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any kids interested in duck hunting?

With all the negative crap going on these days I wanna try and make some kiddos day hopefully. If anybody has a kid or knows a kid that wants to get into duck hunting or maybe is just getting their feet wet and doesn't have all their own stuff yet this is for them! I have a blind bag, matching duck tote, and handwarmer/shell holder that I want to hook a kiddo up with. And I also may sneak one of my Paracord lanyards I make into the bag as well. Just post up on this thread and I will throw all the post numbers in a hat and pick a random winner! Will give it till Sunday evening for folks to see this post.
    This bag has been on lots of hunts but still has lots more left in it! Plenty of room for shells and snacks inside!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Awesome Gesture.
    My son would love to have it.
    He's only been duck hunting twice but he loved it.

Comment

Throw my sons name in the hat, Brantley would love them. Awesome gesture sir

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My boy or my girl would be thrilled. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great gesture! My boy is ate up with it but good on gear.

Comment

Awesome gesture. I've got two boys that could put this to use. Count me in.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Comment

Glad to see so many youngsters getting into it! Didnt expect so many replies this quick, wish I had something for all of them!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got excited for when I read the title. Wasn’t real sure how you were going to feel about taking a 48yr old kid hunting, but I was going to enjoy it. .

Comment

Nice gesture

Comment

I have a 14 year old that really wants to get into duck hunting.. if you see fit, he’d love that.. great gesture.

Comment

My boys beg me to go every weekend we aren't deer hunting. My oldest is ready to hunt himself next season so this would be a great start for him! Thanks!

Comment

Awesome gesture partner. GS rocks!!

Comment

You duck hunters are nuts, I did it for the first time this year and boy was it a lot of work! Good gesture OP!

Comment

My 14 year old shot his first duck this season and is hooked! Please count him in!

Comment

Working...
                              X