20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gander View Post
    Had a barrel burner Saturday morning in Hankamer. Killed a 13 man limit of all greenwings by 7:30 in the morning.
    That's where those teal are in that area!! LOL!
    Congrats!

Comment

Had a good hunt on Saturday in the marsh. We had a good mixed bag including two cinnamon teal.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I was hoping to get out a couple more days this year but I'm in quarentine until Monday week. Bummer

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
          Well, I was hoping to get out a couple more days this year but I'm in quarentine until Monday week. Bummer

All the more reason to go. Quarantine at duck pond!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
            Had a good hunt on Saturday in the marsh. We had a good mixed bag including two cinnamon teal.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Congrats!

Comment

Quite a few ducks around but they’ve been feeding at night a lot. Just not a lot of good movement in the mornings last several days..

Weather will be right in the morning so hopefully they’ll get up and around.

Going to the woods on Thursday. It should be a good one. Clear skies and cool after a little front. Going to be cloudy (& the weekend) until Sunday when season is out so I’ll soak up Thursday all that I can. Until next year!

Comment

Heading after them in the AM!

Comment

My waders came in today. Every duck Hunter must be 7’ tall! [emoji15]

Comment

Ended the season in Oklahoma last weekend! Had a good hunt and a decent hunt! I sure like the 530 wake up and cinnamon rolls and coffee and rolling out at 6-630 to shoot a little after 7! Beat the heck out of the 2am public grind I was used to 10-20 years ago. I’m not that mad at em anymore! Killed mallards. Grey ducks. Pintails. Shovelers and ringnecks. Hate little man didn’t go this trip! I like that he enjoys waterfowling though. Hopefully can get my goose spread in the ground next year. I missing chasing those dark geese.

Back on the slabs! See y’all next season!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      Ended the season in Oklahoma last weekend! Had a good hunt and a decent hunt! I sure like the 530 wake up and cinnamon rolls and coffee and rolling out at 6-630 to shoot a little after 7! Beat the heck out of the 2am public grind I was used to 10-20 years ago. I’m not that mad at em anymore! Killed mallards. Grey ducks. Pintails. Shovelers and ringnecks. Hate little man didn’t go this trip! I like that he enjoys waterfowling though. Hopefully can get my goose spread in the ground next year. I missing chasing those dark geese.

Back on the slabs! See y’all next season!!
                      Dang my phone must have been off or not working. Hahaha Awesome glad you got on them.

Comment

Where would a guy look to try and book a conservation hunt? I haven't done enough shooting this year....lol

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                          Where would a guy look to try and book a conservation hunt? I haven't done enough shooting this year....lol

Pin oak farms, saw recently one of their guides posted about an opening or openings. Duckedup88 is his Instagram if you want to message him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall keep up the good work! Enjoying seeing the kids hunt too.... cant wait till my son is old enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                              Pin oak farms, saw recently one of their guides posted about an opening or openings. Duckedup88 is his Instagram if you want to message him

Only weekdays open, thanks for the contact though.

Comment

Wednesday hunt was slow. Just a handful of Ruddy ducks.

Went scouting for woodies and found some this morning so giving them a shot in the AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X