Regions in 2015 (Lucky Us)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regions in 2015 (Lucky Us)

Spoke to Richard this morning over at Regions. Lucky for us we are having quite a number of shoots (4-5) within a half days drive. Schedule is being ironed out as we speak and should be out in a few weeks.

Just waiting for Mike now on the State shoots and it's time to plan!

Any hints as to where they will be? All south and east is my guess.

Comment

Shreveport LA (Firm)
      Austin TX (Tentative)
      W. Monroe LA (Firm)
      Nashville TN (Tentative)
      Stillwater, OK (Firm)
      Davenport, IA (Firm)
      Branson, Mo (Firm)

The obvious disclaimer is that until it's posted this is a "work in progress" as I'm sure things could always change.

Comment

That's nice to have them more centrally located.

Comment

Regions!!

I guess I am behind the times, What is this Regions and where did it come from and where is it going to go? What happened to ASA or are they conjoined at some point? What is the format and what kind of targets are they going to use? Why the change?
          Many questions no answers.

Mudbone,

Comment

From what ASA is telling the clubs, Regions will not be covered under ASA insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Txcombat View Post
              From what ASA is telling the clubs, Regions will not be covered under ASA insurance.
              ASA insurance is designed to cover ASA insured clubs during normal club activities and during ASA sanctioned events.

ASA does not sanction, support or have any involvement with Regions Archery. ASA will not provide affirmative coverage for Regions under our master policy as we do for IBO and NFAA when requested by a club. This restriction only applies to Regions.

Let me stress that any ASA club that elects to hold a Regions event is covered by their ASA Insurance, but Regions itself has no coverage or protections under our policy.

Comment

Why would they cover anything but their own events? And of course it's politics. Why would you do anything to help a competing organization if you dan an organization? I'm not stirring the pot this is just common sense. However, being a business, it would make sense to offer insurance on the side either per event with advance notice or contract insurance to cover clubs for all events. I dont know what clubs do in general for insurance so I'm clueless. Asa is my home but I like shooting anything that involves archery.

Comment

Okay the club is insured but regions itself isn't protected. I get it. Makes sense now haha thanks mike.

Comment

Working...
                  X