• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Stros

Comment

Shhhhhhh

Comment

Minors are a combined 45-24 too. Looking good for long term success. Correa is tearing it up in Corpus and is on track for Houston before the end of the season.

Comment

Was I ever surprised when I looked at the standings yesterday and saw them in first---guess I need to quit calling them the "las-tros"

Altuve is showing me some good baseball--

Comment

Where are the rangers in the standings?

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
              Minors are a combined 45-24 too. Looking good for long term success. Correa is tearing it up in Corpus and is on track for Houston before the end of the season.
              For us diehard fans it has been a tough several years. The bandwagon riders will be along shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                For us diehard fans it has been a tough several years. The bandwagon riders will be along shortly.

I've been tempted to jump off when the Rangers started doing so well but stuck it out. Hopefully this is the year they play 500 ball and make life as an Astros fan easier!

Comment

Unfortunately the Rangers are going to be on the opposite end of the standings of the Astros.

Comment

That always made going to games during this era enjoyable. You knew the 10-12 other fans in the stands were the true die hards.

Comment

Yep. Just buy a cheap ticket and go sit where you wanted.

Comment

This is just the start! With Corres, Appelt, and singleton coming up. The Astros are stacked and will be hard to beat for years to come.

Comment

We should....

Comment

We use to do that all the time.

We would start off in right field, and work our way around every couple innings and finish in the Crawford boxes.

Comment

Our division is very weak right now and we are striking out WAY too much. Having said that, we are in a great position to keep the train moving forward. I'm not convinced we are a playoff team yet but I do think we are a .500 ball club for the first time in a long time. I truly believe we need the city to start supporting these guys, you can still here the umpire calling balls and strikes and the players talking to each other on the field because there is almost nobody at the games. If we could just get 20,000 people to show up I think the level of play would get even better!

Comment

We win again...

Comment

Working...
                                X