Gas out west?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas out west?

Of course here in the Dallas area gas is a hot item. Wanting to head to the deer lease this weekend and wanted to make sure the gas is still available out that way before getting stuck on the side of the road. Hamilton-Brady?

We are supposed to head out towards Vernon and it has us wondering the same thing!

Comment

In for this

Comment

Yeah, we're headed to Colorado tonight. How is the fuel situation in Sweetwater, Lubbock, Amarillo?

Hey Stoof - I know you're headed that way today also, let me know what you're seeing.

Comment

In for this. Thinking about going to Ozona tomorrow but it has me wondering.

Comment

Plenty of fuel from Brady all the way out west. I went through Brady and Lubbock yesterday I'm in New Mexico now. Never seen and shortage of fuel

Comment

I'm headed to Childress tomorrow from Denton

Comment

Heading to the ranch (Callahan County) tomorrow. Not too worried about it, but would be nice to know there is not shortages. Guess "worse" case scenario; I'm stuck at the ranch for an extended period of time.

Comment

I think this may be a DFW area localized event as I'm here in North Austin and although the ppg jumped up about .15 cents overnight I haven't seen anything like what I've seen described in other threads.

Comment

Checked with my sources in the 2 places ill be traveling to this weekend.

Stephenville is low-out of gas, cisco and brownwood still have gas.

Wichita Falls and Childress still have gas with no sign of the city folk hoarding to the pumps

Lets hope theyre right.

Also, use this link or app, might not help most of us in the smaller towns but then again smaller towns will probably not have an issue with people flocking to the pumps.

tracker.gasbuddy.com

Comment

Haven't heard of any problems there's at least 2 refineries in the Permian basin region so most fuel within 200 mi. +\- of Midland/Odessa or Big Spring is locally sourced.

Comment

In

Comment

All stations around Lytle are out of fuel.

Comment

Called the Allsups in Cisco at I-20 & 183 this morning. She said they had gas now, but no promises for the weekend. Said she was told that when they ran out, no more would be delivered. NUTTS! Had lots of help rounded up for the weekend. Looks like it might not happen

Comment

It will be fine until all you people show up.

Comment

Working...
                              X