Truck Pistol Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck Pistol Mount

Does anyone have one. I am interested in installing one and looking for recommendations. Thanks in advance.

Nanners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a grassburr holster mounted but have heard good things about gum creek holsters

Comment

I use my JM4 look them up..

Comment

Look up Go Magnets on Facebook. Its a magnet you can mount anywhere on your dash that is strong enough to hold your pistol by the slide.

Comment

Mag-Bar. Great product and he is local

Comment

Thanks, I like the idea of the magnet vs caliber specific model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just make sure it’s concealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Just make sure it’s concealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Does it have to be concealed now that open carry is allowed by LTC holders?
                Serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                  Does it have to be concealed now that open carry is allowed by LTC holders?
                  Serious question.
                  Yes, open carry only covers you carrying it on your body in a holster. In a vehicle it still has to be concealed.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                    Yes, open carry only covers you carrying it on your body in a holster. In a vehicle it still has to be concealed.
                    Actually the wording is very gray. Technically by the wording it could be on the console or on the dash and still be legal. I wouldn't do it, but it could be legal. It's one of those statements that depends on who's reading it, how they interpret it.
                    Last edited by Jaybo31; 04-04-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                      Actually the wording is very gray. Technically by the wording it could be on the console or on the dash and still be legal. I wouldn't do it, but it could be legal.
                      I thought the wording was pretty clear. By law, the handgun must be carried in a "shoulder or belt holster."

Comment

I thought the wording was pretty clear. By law, the handgun must be carried in a "shoulder or belt holster."
                        Its the wording on or about their person is what I was talking about. We had this discussion before and I am in the opinion of it has to be on you. But others chimed in, including some LEO, that technically it could be laying out near you as long as its in a holster because of the word "about"

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                          Its the wording on or about their person is what I was talking about. We had this discussion before and I am in the opinion of it has to be on you. But others chimed in, including some LEO, that technically it could be laying out near you as long as its in a holster because of the word "about"
                          Gotcha, I'm of the opinion it has to be on you as well. I keep one in the door pocket of the truck all the time though.

Comment

Gotcha, I'm of the opinion it has to be on you as well. I keep one in the door pocket of the truck all the time though.
                            I'm definitely not going to test the theory of lay in on the dash and see what happens

I've seen a mount before that was a rod mounted under the dash that the barrel slid over. Looked pretty slick but seemed liked it could damage the inside of the barrel.

Comment

That is the wording but doesn't say it must be carried on your body.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X