Macy’s - Ughhh!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macy’s - Ughhh!!!!

I always thought Macy’s was supposed to be an upscale kind of dept store. My wife drug me to the mall tonight, and this is worse than any WM I have ever been in!!!!!

Merry Christmas, y’all!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Merry Christmas Bisch!

Macy's is a chit hole.

Comment

reminds me of how the clothes bags and wrappers look in the parking lots of stores close to the Mexico border. They unwrap the clothes, stuff in suit cases, and leave everything in the parking lots.

Sucks for the people working in those places.

Comment

My MIL retired from Macy's in Frisco in June. Couldn't wait to get out of there. Certain groups of people made it really miserable for the workers because they don't know how to act civilized.

Comment

Funny you had the same experience. I was at the Northpark mall Macy's in Dallas and encountered the same crap. People are pigs. Looked like something children would have done. I don't know how these types of people can hold down a job and have money for nice clothes from there.

Comment

Trash has no borders!!

Comment

If customers would hang stuff back up instead of tossing it around it would proabably be much cleaner lol
              Never thought of macy’s as a upscale place though

Comment

Not what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  reminds me of how the clothes bags and wrappers look in the parking lots of stores close to the Mexico border. They unwrap the clothes, stuff in suit cases, and leave everything in the parking lots.

Sucks for the people working in those places.
                  Wouldn’t have believed ya...but saw it first hand in McAllen. It was about a month after a hurricane and everyone from down south was camped out in McAllen. That’s the craziest I’ve ever seen a WalMart.

Comment

It’s also one of the busiest days that store sees...

Comment

I thought they only did parades? Who knew?

Comment

I use to work at old navy during college. You should see that place on the holidays

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          Funny you had the same experience. I was at the Northpark mall Macy's in Dallas and encountered the same crap. People are pigs. Looked like something children would have done. I don't know how these types of people can hold down a job and have money for nice clothes from there.
                          They probably don't have a job. And it's probably your tax money

Comment

My sister works at target. She takes care of the linen area. They closed at 12 last night, she got home after 2. She says the store looks like a hurricane every night.

Comment

Those clothes were thrown on the ground by customers to lazy and selfish to hang them up and put back on the rack. It's not just Macy's, it's every retail store, especially during sales events and holiday shopping season. Sales associates on the floor or near the changing rooms cannot keep up with the "trash" who expect others to clean up after them

Comment

Working...
                              X