Who wants to join me and my buddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to join me and my buddy?

We're heading out to Grapevine Lake this weekend with bows in tow. Anyone interested? We'll be scouting too as well.

Just to warn you. It is the last weekend of Duck season. Expect the Duck hunters to be there for that final push. There were several today on another public lake I was at. The weekend will be worse.

Comment

do you need any specialized license? o wait i have a basketball tournament argh...

Comment

do you know if it is last weekend for duck season at Ray Roberts?

Comment

Originally posted by quickstrike View Post
          do you know if it is last weekend for duck season at Ray Roberts?
          Jan 27th is the last weekend state wide for ducks with gun. However, goose season will continue in most of the state through March for light geese.

Comment

Grapevine

Hey, when are you going? I thought about looking at Grapevine. Actually I'll be going back to HNWR in the next week or so.

Comment

yea pm me as well with more info. i can drive up from cleburne.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Archery View Post
                do you need any specialized license? o wait i have a basketball tournament argh...
                nah just get your permit from the Corp shop on the west side of bass pro shop in grapevine. took me all off 10 minutes to get it from there. they do require you to have the hunter ed.

Comment

let me know when u going...painkilla9051@yahoo.com

Comment

anyone parking an walking across 377 from the north shore park. i took a canoe under the bridge but was wondering if some guys are crossing 377 on foot. geez that would look neat dragging a dead hog across 377. ha ha

Comment

when i was on 114 i parked off that road and walked in there some. anyone wanna go this weekend?

Comment

Depends on the weather...you headed out that way?

Comment

If you in March sometime I will. Right now im waiting to take my safety course.

Comment

when i was on 114 i parked off that road and walked in there some
                            That stuff off 114 is so thick you cant see 5 feet in some places. You would be lucky to get a 20' shot off. Nasty in there.

Comment

Working...
                            X