Ruger insider info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger insider info?

Does anyone have a contact at Ruger that can tell me if they are going to produce a rifle in a specific configuration this year?

I know that is a vague question... any help is much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just call them straight up and ask. River has always been pretty easy to contact in my experience. Lipsey's might also be a good place to start. With all their special runs they know a little more about where Ruger is going for production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. I tried customer service, but didn't get a good answer. No worries though, Dad has decided to go a different route with something in production now.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        Just call them straight up and ask. River has always been pretty easy to contact in my experience. Lipsey's might also be a good place to start. With all their special runs they know a little more about where Ruger is going for production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I forgot about Lipseys! They do get a lot of distributor exclusive runs from Ruger.

Comment

Since the old man isn't going to wait and see if/when they're going to make them, I'll be more specific...

They are making the American Predator in stainless now, but only in 6.5 Creed. He was hoping they would do it in .308 next, and soon.

Comment

Working...
          X