trump vs nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    Wonder how strong their convictions will be when their average salaries dip back the 75-125k range?

I wish we could find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      Wonder how strong their convictions will be when their average salaries dip back the 75-125k range?

I hope we find out. First I hope they ruin professional sports. I wonder what they'll think of their platform then. Yep. I said I hope they ruin professional sports. When they start teaching 8 year olds to kneel at a pee wee football game...I hope they can accept the consequences.

Comment

The NFL highlighted Mike Evans kneeling during the anthem. Then they highlighted him acting like a **** fool on the sideline during the game.

Comment

trump vs nfl

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
          Imagine if this spills over to college football. A bunch of Trump fans will have to find something else to talk about all week, lol.

Bradshaw, Howie and Strahan weigh in.

C'mon Verm, say it along with you're aunt billary.....
          Last edited by MASTERS; 09-24-2017, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Imagine if this spills over to college football. A bunch of Trump fans will have to find something else to talk about all week, lol.

Bradshaw, Howie and Strahan weigh in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iEu2HIKf3k

I dont give 2 scraps of what these guys think politically. If these multi millionaires think america has somehow oppressed them well then it shows how stupid they are. But again Im not watchin them cause of their views. I think them disrespecting our flag to show their unity against perceived racism is unpatriotic. Shows they hate our system and country which is ironic that they drape themselves with the rights our flag represents yet turn their back on that same flag. I like what Jimmy Johnson said, these guys are too worried about kneeling and not concentrating on their job. They are no way facing racism. They represent the top .5% of wage earners in our country yet they think merica treats them different? Yea right.

Im mexican american and cant stand these people. I heard one say its the worst time in america to be african american? Really there used to be slaves but its worse now.
            I agree with Trump or anyone who says kneeling during the anthem is a SOB and unpatriotic.

Comment

Isn't it so fitting that the steelers lost....poor snowflakes

Comment

Don't watch the NFL, but it truly makes me sick to my stomach seeing all these ungreatful truly privileged individuals act this way after each and every One of them have been able to experience the American dream first hand. I'm sure some of them have family's members that have served our country then to see them out there on that field acting like spoiled brats.. think it makes them proud? couldn't they thought of any other way to show there protest?

Comment

I wish someone in the media would call these millionaire, mumbling, fools out and make them cite two specific examples of somebody they know being oppressed and in what way.

I guarantee you that everyone of them would point to about 5 police shootings(that were all justified) of thugs that earned that bullet. They wouldn't be able to come up with anything else.

Why don't these idiots use their platform in a positive manner to let the youth know that anything in America is possible if you work hard enough, like making millions playing a child's game. Instead they try to discourage the youths of America with this false narrative of institutional racism and oppression.

We just had a black president for 8 years for crying out loud!!

Comment

he needs to quit picking on those poor oppressed nfl players.

Comment

Done with the NFL..... Sad thing is I love football, but it's just a dang game. These guys think they own the world, we'll go to h&ll NFL

Comment

The CBS team weighs in. I thought Bill Cowher's comments were pretty good. Pete Carroll basically suggested that discussing this with older people is a waste of time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLoOvqfe-qg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLoOvqfe-qg[/ame]

Comment

The CBS team weighs in. I thought Bill Cowher's comments were pretty good. Pete Carroll basically suggested that discussing this with older people is a waste of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLoOvqfe-qg

All of those guys are wearing an American flag pin on their jacket! Why is that?

Comment

I'm fed up with the bull****. these players have 0 respect. Is a disgrace. As much as I like playing the fanasty football side of it I'm done with it all.

Comment

During the singing of the National Anthem is a poor time to do anything but acknowledge what a great country we are so privledged to live in. Personally, I always think of those men and woman who have served, fought, sacrificed, died, were wounded and/or taken prisoner to defend the country and our freedom. I also take a moment to reflect and be grateful that my ancestors had the courage to take a chance and climb on a boat over 125 years ago. I don't watch professional sports much at all and I definately don't acknowledge those that play professional sports with any special regard. That being said, my head is spinning as to what went down this weekend???? Could it be that someone felt the regular season was stealing his limelight? As they say, there are bigger fish to fry.

Comment

I'm hearing the standard liberal dunderheads denouncing Trump's remarks as much as sniveling, insignificant, self-righteous people can. What I cannot seem to recall is their denunciation of Obama jumping into EVERY white hot (pun intended) racial issue to come across the wire. Hypocrites and their double standard way of living are simply part and parcel of people devoid of self respect.

Comment

Working...
                                X