Marble Falls Residents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bklem View Post
    Bought a weekend home on LBJ in Granite Shoals last spring. Love it here. Marble Falls has everything a person could want without the panic of a big city. Of course, I say that and our main house is in the big metropolis of Comfort. Well--really Waring but I like to tell people I am from the city! Plan on retiring here one day.
    I know the people in your avatar.. small world. I was a year older than your son in comfort.

-S.Richter

Comment

I live in burnet. For the most part it's a great area. Yes holiday traffic is bad. But you can't beat hill country sunset. Lots of fishing and and some decent hunting. Good schools around as well if you have children. I

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
        I know the people in your avatar.. small world. I was a year older than your son in comfort.

-S.Richter
        Hello Scotty!!! Tell your family I said hello. Jake is on TBH but hardly ever posts. He just got back from a week long elk hunt in CO. He's living in Dallas.

Comment

I live eight miles from Marble Falls. It has about all I need except a good Mexican Restaurant.

Comment

X2 on needing a good Mexican restaurant!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
              I live eight miles from Marble Falls. It has about all I need except a good Mexican Restaurant.
              Come to Cedar Park. We have about 200 of them in the city.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lunch and dinner Mexican food or breakfast tacos?

Comment

I live in Salado and love it two lakes with in 10 miles.

Comment

Alfredo’s in Kingsland is real good Mexican food. Llano has a a couple of good Mexican restaurants as well

Comment

When I go for Mexican food I usually want a margarita so we go to tamale king at Buchanan dam, it’s ok.
                      I have not tried the new place, tequila jalisco I think is the name ofit, it’s directly across the canal from our house, Mom and Dad tried it a few times and didn’t care for it and the service was bad both times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
                        When I go for Mexican food I usually want a margarita so we go to tamale king at Buchanan dam, it’s ok.
                        I have not tried the new place, tequila jalisco I think is the name ofit, it’s directly across the canal from our house, Mom and Dad tried it a few times and didn’t care for it and the service was bad both times

Unfortunately they closed down!

Comment

It is true. Traffic is really bad for a town that small. I avoid going through marble falls when heading to Lake LBJ from the Austin area on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                            Unfortunately they closed down!

Who did?

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
                              Who did?

Tamale King

Comment

Last time I was in tamale king the said they’re changing the menu and becoming a steak house. They even charged me extra for chips and hot sauce!

Comment

Working...
                                X