Puppy needs a home...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puppy needs a home...

My wife takes our dogs running on a gravel backroad a few miles from the house a couple of times a week, this week she finds this puppy that someone apparently dumped off. So she comes home and gets some food to go feed it... goes back to check on it the next day and brings it home.. the pup was infested with ticks and I’m pretty sure her ear is infected. We gave her a dose of nextguard and wormer and pulled about 30 ticks out of her ears, there’s still more in there but it was hurting her pretty bad so we decided to just let the nextguard kill the rest.. we can’t keep her so if anyone wants her let me know and we’ll figure out a way to get her to you. She seems like a really sweet girl, pretty scared of people but she warms up to you pretty quick and wants to follow you everywhere you go.. I don’t know what she is, maybe a blue healer mix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for a pup.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Poor thing and I'm sure she would make some one a heck of a dog.
      Looks like she's got some healer in her and maybe some pointer?

Comment

Oh man that was great y’all did that, poor baby, best of luck to her, sure would like to get my hands on the throat of a dog dumper.

Comment

Good on you and your wife to take care of her till you can find a home.

Comment

I hate people sometimes!!

Someone take this dog, will probably be the best one you’ve ever had. I swear that rescue dogs are grateful for their owners and loyal like crazy.

Comment

Where is this located?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                Where is this located?

I’m in the Victoria area, but don’t mind driving to meet someone if it means finding this pup a good home

Comment

Bump this up. Kudos for y’all and hoping this pup gets an awesome home

Comment

Those make the best dogs!! Definitely has some heeler in her.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

Comment

If you have time to take here to the VET I'll contribute $50 towards the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            Yup

Best dog I have ever owned is a healer rescue.................

Comment

Yup, good looking little dog. Wish I was ready for one, and had some room for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X