Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacajawea is almost ready for a new list!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in on the first group but haven't followed the whole journey since. Gosh that was sixish years ago. Does it still go to each person for 30 days?

Comment

I want to be on the list is it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've really enjoyed the stories, would love to be on the list when it is posted

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          I want to be on the list is it up?

No, not yet. It will be another month or so. There are 2 more folks after the current guy (spidermonkey and Stone Cold Bobby), and then I am going to ger her back and give her a once over to make sure everything is up to snuff with her.

Bisch

Comment

I'll be getting her cleaned up, boxed and ready to ship to the next fortune archer on her journey in the next few days. I've enjoyed shooting her, tuning arrows and drawing blood with her.

The traditional community here on TBH is special. Something Tradgang or Leatherwall don't quite equate to.
            This bow offers an opportunity to tie us together in a shared piece of art history that goes beyond the wood and fiberglass Bob so gracefully assembled.
            I thank Bisch for encouraging me to participate in her journey for without that I would have sat on the sidelines and never have understood.
            I hope all of you can enjoy some time with Sacagawea and feel the touch of all those who have taken steps on her journey.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              No, not yet. It will be another month or so. There are 2 more folks after the current guy (spidermonkey and Stone Cold Bobby), and then I am going to ger her back and give her a once over to make sure everything is up to snuff with her.

Bisch

I will give it lots of really good mojo!! Including video and written content if I can be first or second on the list [emoji23][emoji12] I want to kill some stuff!!!

Comment

Working...
              X