Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may be due to the previous state of affairs, but the LSU QB is still under 50% completion rate and everyone is raving about finding their guy? They have also pretty much just ran 5 yd slants.....

A good win though for the Bayou Bengals!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      This may be due to the previous state of affairs, but the LSU QB is still under 50% completion rate and everyone is raving about finding their guy? They have also pretty much just ran 5 yd slants.....

True, I raved about him then saw his stat line. It's not too impressive, but the eye test seems improved.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nobody raving about anything. Gotta win the game first.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
          Wow, Clemson favored by 13.5 over TAMU.

Texas favored by 22 over Tulsa.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...texas-a-m/amp/

I’ll take A&M and Tulsa and the points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go, Tigers!

"Lot to correct, but it's a good start," said LSU QB Burrow.

A lot to like about that attitude!

Comment

LSU, 25th in the nation....they will move all the way up to 24.

Season off to a good start. Doubled up on the #8 team in the nation. Didn't play any puffcakes like a lot of other ranked teams.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                Way to go, Tigers!

"Lot to correct, but it's a good start," said LSU QB Burrow.

A lot to like about that attitude!
                Well spoken kid!

Comment

Good win by LSU. I like ole Ed.

Comment

Receivers did not help him any. Either way... there is no doubt he is better than what they have had in a while. At least he makes audibles.

Lot of stuff to clean up. Especially in the secondary and getting conservative in the second half. Play like that against bama, aub, ms st, or ga. and you will get a beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasFlyer03 View Post
                      Is the turnover chain still a thing? Miami has played like the contents of a hot trash can so I was just curious.

They still got it! Here it is!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to LSU on a well deserved win.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                          Congrats to LSU on a well deserved win.
                          Don't know you DC, but seems like Miami is your team. Classy comment. Good luck to the 'Canes, going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                            Don't know you DC, but seems like Miami is your team. Classy comment. Good luck to the 'Canes, going forward.
                            Been a Miami fan since 1983. LSU played better and deserved this win. Good luck at Auburn.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              We will see I guess. I would honestly say it does go both ways but not even close to the amount of aggys that come on here to talk when Horns lose. They would deserve every bit of smack they got if they **** the bed like Texas did after everything that was said this weekend. You won't see this Horn running his mouth with an aggy loss though
                              You won’t have to run your mouth next weekend. The loss to Clemson may very well prove to be so embarrassing that you will be laughing for days. I’m no college football expert as I have stated before. Having to play the #2 team next weekend and then the #1 team two weeks later is going to be rough. 😂😂😂😂
                              I just hope Bama and Clemson do not hurt too many of the Aggie players. Can not afford to lose any starters for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                                Been a Miami fan since 1983. LSU played better and deserved this win. Good luck at Auburn.
                                Graduated LSU in '80, but have been an LSU fan pretty much forever. And, yeah, we'll need all the luck we can get at Auburn as well as that other Alabama school (heck, not to mention the whole schedule). Anyway, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X