No announcement yet.

Best Snake Boots?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like pull on rubber boots. Mine have a zipper in the back, but I don't need to use it. Personally, I went for the trade off of having warmer boots (that are waterproof). I would rather have warm feet than wet feet. Like some have said, I could treat a pair of boots every so often for the same effect, but rubber is the best option for scent control for me.

I don't know if I have read the warning yet on this read, but my suggestion is stay away from Rocky. I had some "waterproof" Rocky boots that did not turn out to be. Nothing worse than cold and wet feet. To be fair, they were very comfortable to walk in, but I felt like I lucked out when they didn't have any replacements in stock for the 1 year warranty, so I got a refund. I had only had them a few months.

Chips are by far the most popular on here. To be a contrarian, my buddy got his first pair a few years ago and he likes them alright, but said he wouldn't buy them again.

I have Bogs. They are toasty for hog hunting in the summer and bowhunting season, but I am happy with them. The Bogs warranty is also the best I have come across. http://www.bogsfootwear.com/shop/guarantee.html

Comment

Justin

Comment

Working...
      X