Santa's Wonderland (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa's Wonderland (pic heavy)

For those who have not made it out to Santa's wonderland near CS, it is really worth the drive and money. Kids enjoyed it very much! Was super crowded, but what isn't this time of ?!?! Not the best photos as they are on iPhone pics but you get the idea.

Attached Files

more
    Attached Files

Comment

and more
      Attached Files

Comment

last ones
        Attached Files

Comment

It is awesome for sure! Be prepared to sit in a line to get in though.

Comment

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
            It is awesome for sure! Be prepared to sit in a line to get in though.
            Yep, but they are offering shuttled parking from the speedway across the highway.

FYI for those going. The long line on the service road is for the drive thru admission. If you are going to hit up Santa town, just go park

I just saved you an hour

Comment

Anyone know how it compares to the one BLORA does?

Comment

We went, the past Saturday; here's my experience.

Waited in line to park for 30 minutes. 10 cars before we got in, the parking lot was full and they turned us away to the HEB shuttle.

I dropped off Tina, Konnor, our friend and her two kids at the main building and headed back to HEB.

Waited in line, to get on the shuttle, for another 30 minutes.

Got back to the place and waited in line for 2 hours to get on the hayride.

20 minute hayride and we packed up and left.

Konnor was bundled up in his stroller and warm, otherwise our visit would have lasted less than 20 minutes.

We might go again, next year, but we'll be going on a "non-peak" day and driving through.
                DON'T go on a "peak" day.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                  We went, the past Saturday; here's my experience.

Waited in line to park for 30 minutes. 10 cars before we got in, the parking lot was full and they turned us away to the HEB shuttle.

I dropped off Tina, Konnor, our friend and her two kids at the main building and headed back to HEB.

Waited in line, to get on the shuttle, for another 30 minutes.

Got back to the place and waited in line for 2 hours to get on the hayride.

20 minute hayride and we packed up and left.

Konnor was bundled up in his stroller and warm, otherwise our visit would have lasted less than 20 minutes.

We might go again, next year, but we'll be going on a "non-peak" day and driving through.
                  DON'T go on a "peak" day.

Good call, we will for sure just do the drive through on an "off-peak" day, next time.
                  Last edited by TXHUNT3R; 12-20-2013, 01:14 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

We went on Sunday evening. My wife got online last week and bought our tickets and paid for VIP parking. We got there a little early, waited for the doors to open and were on the first hay ride. Afterwards, my son got a kick out of riding the mechanical bull, taking pics with Cowboy Santa and enjoying the petting zoo and horseback rides. My first time there and I thought it was pretty cool.

If you plan on going, do yourself the favor of buying your tickets ahead of time and paying for parking. The lines were out to the freeway for folks buying tickets and parking was ridiculous for the general parking. Well worth the money paid up front.

Comment

Working...
                    X