Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post
    Il join in on this thread as I just started back on keto 3 weeks ago. I found some noodles that are zero carb zero calories online that just came in the mail today. They were expensive but if they are good they are well worth it as far as I'm concerned. They are called miracle noodles and I will report back with how they taste after I try them out.
    Let me know because I have some in the pantry but haven't tried them yet. I heard the initial smell is the worst part for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
      Let me know because I have some in the pantry but haven't tried them yet. I heard the initial smell is the worst part for some people.

Are those the tofu noodles that come packaged in water?
      If so, they aren't bad after prepared well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
        Are those the tofu noodles that come packaged in water?
        If so, they aren't bad after prepared well.

They're not tofu, made out of some kind of root or something... I'm on nights and will be having some at lunch with my roast around 11 tonight. I'll let y'all know how they are.

Comment

I'm going on losing 40 pounds in a little over 2 months doing the keto diet.

Comment

Alright the miracle noodles were actually pretty good. A little more rubbery than what you would expect a normal noodle to be, but as far as taste, I made a butter and mozzarella sauce I poured over top of them and a little salt and they were tasty. Just follow the cooking instructions on the bag and whatever you do DO NOT SMELL THEM RIGHT OUT OF THE BAG!

Comment

Alright the miracle noodles were actually pretty good. A little more rubbery than what you would expect a normal noodle to be, but as far as taste, I made a butter and mozzarella sauce I poured over top of them and a little salt and they were tasty. Just follow the cooking instructions on the bag and whatever you do DO NOT SMELL THEM RIGHT OUT OF THE BAG!
              Glad to heart that, since I've been hesitant about trying them.

Comment

Saw these in a clearance cart at HEB yesterday and grabbed a bag. Tried last night and went back this morning and bought all they had. Not super low carb but a serving now and then is not gonna be enough to throw me off. I love coconut and all things spicy so this is a perfect treat.

Comment

You don't want to be dark purple.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                    You don't want to be dark purple.

Why not?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                      Why not?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's pushing ketoacidosis territory, which can have some pretty bad effects on your overall health.

Comment

No I don't wanna loose my gains!

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                          That's pushing ketoacidosis territory, which can have some pretty bad effects on your overall health.

I don't know if that's totally true... the more water I drink the lesser the color on the stick.

Comment

I don't know if that's totally true... the more water I drink the lesser the color on the stick.
                            This happens to me a lot. My urine is so diluted when I drink a lot off water that I get a false reading.

Comment

All you need is pink. Ketones in urine is not normal. If showing the presence of ketones then you are in ketosis. Dark purple doesn't mean your burning more fat, it more than likely means your dehydrated and/or your electrolytes are off. Bad for your heart and kidneys to stay dark purple. Also, as mentioned, read about ketoacidosis. You don't want that....

Comment

What else are y'all eating for breakfast? I never dreamed I'd get tired of fried eggs bacon and pan sausage but it has happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X