Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
    I don't really care if they kneel together before or after the game. But, they better dang sure stand up, face the flag, AND place their right hand over their heart.

Until they do all of that, I'm out.

And all their sponsors as well.

You have been watching some of them for years without holding their hand over their heart during the anthem.

Just a heads up on your list of demands....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      You have been watching some of them for years without holding their hand over their heart during the anthem.

Well, they need to get with the program and learn how to respect the flag and anthem.

Comment

We all know what Jerry was praying for.

Age is just a number Jerry! Keep on keeping on.

Comment

One of the problems I have with it is, they are able to bend the knee to protest whatever their hearts desires are but you cannot bend the knee to pray or wear anything to show support for a cause such as the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I was thinking the exact same thing. I don't know about everyone else but I hope I'm alive to see all this whining cut in half. The glass will always be half full and half empty to others but enough already. One can only dream I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              We all know what Jerry was praying for.

Age is just a number Jerry! Keep on keeping on.
              He's doing something right that's for sure. I'd love for him to say "haters gonna hate" in a commercial one day

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                I was thinking the exact same thing. I don't know about everyone else but I hope I'm alive to see all this whining cut in half. The glass will always be half full and half empty to others but enough already. One can only dream I guess.
                The proper way to stand (if you are an American citizen) when the National Anthem is playing is to stand facing the flag with your hand on your heart.
                How do you do it PBUCKSHOT and Smart?

Comment

The proper way to stand (if you are an American citizen) when the National Anthem is playing is to stand facing the flag with your hand on your heart.
                  How do you do it PBUCKSHOT and Smart?
                  I know the proper way and will ALWAYS do it that way....as well as my children if they know whats good for them. But to say you are not going to watch football until everyone puts their hand over their heart is nuts. If you haven't seen players standing without doing so for years then you haven't watched enough football.....or you just decided to care IMO

Comment

I know the proper way and will ALWAYS do it that way....as well as my children if they know whats good for them. But to say you are not going to watch football until everyone puts their hand over their heart is nuts. If you haven't seen players standing without doing so for years then you haven't watched enough football.....or you just decided to care IMO
                    Thanks for an honest answer. Actually I have not watched a football game in my whole life, unless someone else turned it on.
                    But, since it has surfaced lately, I have been rather annoyed at these players kneeling during the National Anthem (not the Cowboys).
                    Nevertheless I will not support these players until they are unified in standing up during the
                    National Anthem with their hand on their heart. Pretty Simple for me.

Comment

Thanks for an honest answer. Actually I have not watched a football game in my whole life, unless someone else turned it on.
                      But, since it has surfaced lately, I have been rather annoyed at these players kneeling during the National Anthem (not the Cowboys).
                      Nevertheless I will not support these players until they are unified in standing up during the
                      National Anthem with their hand on their heart. Pretty Simple for me.
                      Heck I would love to see that too brother. I think if it were up to our POTUS then that's the only way they would play but I don't see it happening. Heck even if I have to turn on the game after kick off, im watching my Boys with a cold one in hand. Pretty simple for me too

Comment

Heck I would love to see that too brother. I think if it were up to our POTUS then that's the only way they would play but I don't see it happening. Heck even if I have to turn on the game after kick off, im watching my Boys with a cold one in hand. Pretty simple for me too
                        OK, as long as the Cowboys stand with their hands on their hearts while the anthem is playing, then I will let the game play on MY television.
                        Otherwise we can watch discovery (more entertaining anyways)

Comment

He's doing something right that's for sure. I'd love for him to say "haters gonna hate" in a commercial one day
                          You know he's married, right? Would you want your kids or grandkids seeing pics of you like that?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                            You know he's married, right? Would you want your kids or grandkids seeing pics of you like that?
                            He is married?
                            No way, by the pics he looks plenty single. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                              No I honestly did not know that he was married. I only keep up with the football team he owns. I don't know what kind of relationship he has with his wife either. Before i can answer your question if I would want my kids or grandkids seeing pics of me like that..... would I have millions and own the Dallas Cowboys too? If so..thats a toughy

Comment

No I honestly did not know that he was married. I only keep up with the football team he owns. I don't know what kind of relationship he has with his wife either. Before i can answer your question if I would want my kids or grandkids seeing pics of me like that..... would I have millions and own the Dallas Cowboys too? If so..thats a toughy
                                What kind of relationship he has with his WIFE???
                                Sad, same questionable ethics and morals that the NFL is guilty of.
                                Good luck with that PB.

Comment

Working...
                                X