Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Kansas Plans being Made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas Plans being Made

Got the confirmation this morning, The week of November 16th - 20th will find me in Kansas. Talked with my buddy there and he has 40 acres of land in Lynn County (Unit 11) that has not been hunted in about 6 years. Harwood flats, two creeks and a agriculture field.
    Man November can't get here fast enough.
    Now to make my list of all the needed supplies and count down the days......

My 50th birthday is the 16th.......just sayin'

Good luck. Don't know the unit, but hunted the western county line NE of the intersection in Studley. N of 24 and E of 100th. We were west of Antelope Lake. I ended up with an impacted tooth and was miserable. Shot the first mature to walk out. A 7 point around 6 years old. Still scored 117" and weighed 318#. My buddy shot his smallest ever large kansas deer and it was a 139" 5 year old 10j that weighed 306#. I don't mean that to sound smart alick, he normally ended up with 150's and 160's there every year.

Good luck to you sir.

Comment

Lynn Co has some BIG deer.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I’ll be hunting atchison county to the north of you. Going up next weekend to scout.

Comment

I'll be there same time. I think we're doing 16-22 or so

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
              I'll be there same time. I think we're doing 16-22 or so

We will have to Keep The Live Hunts Going. Just like last year and the year before..

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                We will have to Keep The Live Hunts Going. Just like last year and the year before..
                Yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                  Lynn Co has some BIG deer.
                  This piece of property has not been hunted for about 8-10 years, so I am hoping it is holding some good ones.. Looking at the terrain on Google Maps has it looking Very Promising..

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
                    I’ll be hunting atchison county to the north of you. Going up next weekend to scout.
                    Ill be in Atchison and Donaphin Co.'s roughly he same times
                    LOVE hunting KS

Comment

Will be there the 6th-15th! Can't wait and beyond excited for our first long trip up there.

Good luck guys!

Comment

We are going Nov 7-14th in Unit 12, cant get here soon enough

Comment

I'll be there 11/6 to 11/13 in Unit 6, Mcpherson. Talked to the rancher/farmer and they are late this year getting corn harvested. Deer are still in fields. They are cutting this week. Usually they are done by now. Had a wet spring and planted late. My cameras are not showing alot of activity yet. Should improve every week moving forward.

Good luck to all!

Comment

11/13 - 11/20 for me and I can't wait.

Comment

Good luck to y’all!
                              I’ll be in Iowa Nov 1-10, then Kansas Nov 10-18

Comment

Working...
                              X