No announcement yet.

McGregor vs Mayweather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleach my **** eyes out. Some things just can't be unseen.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Im thinking mcgregor doesn't land a single meaningful punch.

Comment

Mayweather in 6?

Comment

Big money is betting on Conor. http://www.businessinsider.com/conor...er-bets-2017-8

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
            Mayweather in 6?
            I was thinking 8 or 9. Even though he is not considered a power puncher, I have seen a lot of boxers who could slip punches destroy power punchers in the later rounds. Especially when they don't get hit. I think McGs only chance (and not a good one) is with a big shot in the first 3 rounds, after that McGs next best chance is that Floyd breaks his hands on Connors face in the next 9 rounds, because after the first 3 rounds McG will be a poor excuse for a sparing partner

Comment

Anyone around tomball cypress area want to pitch in and watch the fight? I've got a 65" HD 4K Samsung and don't mind hosting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wal1809 View Post
                This is correct. The leprechaun will get his arse beat.
                Only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                  Anyone around tomball cypress area want to pitch in and watch the fight? I've got a 65" HD 4K Samsung and don't mind hosting!

If the rain doesn't shut my world down I'd be game for that. It likely will depend if we have power running (or my wife letting me get out ).

Comment

Man, just let me know. I haven't ordered it yet. 90 bucks is steep especially when I don't know what the power situation will look like.

So, of the power goes out, but you have a generator, can you still watch tv if you're provider is att U-verse? Won't telephone lines still have a chance to be operational?

Comment

I have a friend in Vegas this weekend and I put $100.00 on McGreggor.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                        I have a friend in Vegas this weekend and I put $100.00 on McGreggor.

Hope you win. What odds?

Comment

Bet hasn't need placed as of yet as far as I know but I think it was +550.

Comment

There's no way McGregor wins a boxing match against Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                              Bet hasn't need placed as of yet as far as I know but I think it was +550.

Good odds!

Comment

I may drop 100 to see the fight, just because I have nothing to do but watch the Cowboys first half against the raiders.

Comment

Working...
                                X