Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunts, what are y'all putting in for and did you draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
    I drew the first archery deer at Laguna Atascosa and I drew Granger.
    Awesome! I'm looking forward to following your Granger experiences, its close by me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mhunter6 View Post
      I drew LRGV refuge January dates. I wasn't planning on drawing only going for the point. I've heard a lot about the other wildlife refuges but not this one. Anyone with experience the lower Rio Grande hunts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I was selected for this hunt as well, November though. Don't know anything about the place but look forward to the hunt just the same

Comment

I am going to be very disappointed and get the second draw. Only to find out later that they're going to use broken arrow Ranch to shoot the nilgai out of a helicopter

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
          I am going to be very disappointed and get the second draw. Only to find out later that they're going to use broken arrow Ranch to shoot the nilgai out of a helicopter

Disappointed if I do not get the second draw

Comment

Originally posted by mhunter6 View Post
            I drew LRGV refuge January dates. I wasn't planning on drawing only going for the point. I've heard a lot about the other wildlife refuges but not this one. Anyone with experience the lower Rio Grande hunts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Give me a p.m. and maybe I can help you out

Comment

I drew Private Lands antlerless-spike at Kerrville-Shriner Park.

My 11 years old son is 0 fer so far. I'd really prefer him to get drawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
                I'm in, LANWR 11-24. Do they provide the tags?
                No, but you can shoot out your tags if you want if it's like last year.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                  No, but you can shoot out your tags if you want if it's like last year.
                  Hey gemini, I believe you are the one who shot a cow nilgai last year at LANWR,and helped you track for over an hour butneverdidfindit even though there was good blood fora while

Comment

Just got an email that I drew Granger this year !!!����������������This is my 3rd time and have had a blast each year.

Comment

Originally posted by BlacktailSlayer View Post
                      Just got an email that I drew Granger this year !!!����������������This is my 3rd time and have had a blast each year.
                      That's awesome! Granger has had my eye! Keep the green screen informed on your success!

Comment

Originally posted by philipolsen View Post
                        Hey gemini, I believe you are the one who shot a cow nilgai last year at LANWR,and helped you track for over an hour butneverdidfindit even though there was good blood fora while
                        A drop here and a drop there and then just disappeared. Thanks for helping. You get drawn this year?

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                          A drop here and a drop there and then just disappeared. Thanks for helping. You get drawn this year?
                          I didn't get laguna this year but I'd die get the LRGNWR so I'll see how it goes out there, good luck to you this year

Comment

I'm curious if the McMullen County antlerless private lands hunt shows pending second draw since the two permits have been accepted.

Comment

For those that were drawn is the deadline to buy permit the 11th?

Comment

First year to apply and blessed to draw the LRGV-Teniente hunt in December!

Also drew Big Lake Bottom WMA, but I think I'll go chase Nilgai instead

Comment

Working...
                                X