Wouldn't these be cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't these be cool!

I would love to see what some of you master fabricators could do with these!

[/URL]

I'd only have to fill feeders every 6yrs.

Comment

New stacks for my Chevy S-10

Comment

20' tall, I was thinking use the top 7-8 feet for a blind with a fedder in bottom!! Just need to have a way to fill through the side. And paint it like "Pedro"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QDM4fun View Post
          20' tall, I was thinking use the top 7-8 feet for a blind with a fedder in bottom!! Just need to have a way to fill through the side. And paint it like "Pedro"!!!!
          That's what I was thinking!

Comment

Great minds think alike. That was the first thought that came into my
            Head.

Comment

You could still fill from top and have a stand feeder combo.

Run a black plastic culvert from the top through the "blind" portion and have it empty into the feeder portion below.

Put your chair on some type of track system that allows you to rotate around the culvert and shoot 360 degrees.

Comment

20' tall,
                I can't tell from the picture if these are 2' rings bolted together to become 20'. They usually are. That would sure make it easy adjusting the height.

Comment

Working...
                X