Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antlers cafe is purty good

Tip top use to be awesome. Haven't been in 10 years though

One of my favorites is the El paraiso special in Zapata Texas! CFS with 2 enchiladas rice and beans. Food coma for days. Ate it for 3 days in a row in my younger years once

Comment

Mary's is good. Use to be a place in Waco (was like a gas station type joint, also had deer processing) we went to growing up that had great and HUGE CFS, but then they moved out near Speegleville road and heard it wasn't same?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
        Has to be my favorite CFS. I've eaten a lot of them there and have never had a bad one and the breading and crust is always perfect.

Bill makes some great pinto beans too.
        Dang forgot that I took a picture while at Bill & Rosas. Makes me hungry just looking at it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Haven't been in quite a while but Floridas Kitchen in livingston had a pretty good CFS

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Antlers cafe is purty good

CFS with 2 enchiladas rice and beans. Food coma for days.
            That sounds so good I had to google-map to find Zapata. If I didn't just eat two donuts for lunch dessert, I'd be starving right now thinking about a Mexican dinner with a CFS on the side.

That combo is genius work on par with the beer cooler on wheels.

Comment

The Fish Pond, North of Willis on HWY 75

Comment

Grand Central Cafe in Kingsland has an awesome CFS and eggs breakfast. And you get the treat of eating in the legendary house of the 1974 classic Texas Chainsaw Massacre!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                  Lol. How did you rebound from that? .
                  Oh man....and buttermilk pie! Time to sleep!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Babes Chicken Dinner House is pretty good. I've been to a couple in DFW. The smoked chicken is pretty awesome too. so is the pot roast. But the CFS is **** good

Comment

Country Pride in Amarillo...sad it closed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Never had a better CFS than one of the firemen at my station makes. Favorite CFS in a restaurant is Our Place in Mansfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texan Cafe downtown Hutto. Then top off with homemade pie. You will embody "swoll".

Lunch Special...every wednesday...Weir Country Store. Aint spectacular but good luck getting a seat. You can sit with the wifey and I.

Im gonna try Dahlias in LH next week.

Comment

Working...
                          X