Charity shoot at Huaco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charity shoot at Huaco

Huaco is having a charity shoot on June 4th in partnership with Central Texas Bowhunters for Hunting with Soldiers. There is bows to raffle/auction some with Ted Nugent Signature on them, there is hunts to auction off, and other items. MOssy Oak reps will be there as well with few other vendors. Come out fling some carbon, enjoy some food, and meet new people. Again June 4th start time is 8am and its an all day event till 5pm.

Address is 124 Lovers Leap rd (park Lake) Waco, Tx 76707

There will be a sign out on the corner of the 19th street HEB in Waco with CTB and an arrow pointing in the general direction.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,
    Cody.

Cody, what are the classes? Could I bring my open class target bow set up? What is the entry fee?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
      Cody, what are the classes? Could I bring my open class target bow set up? What is the entry fee?
      Yes I did last year....hopefully I see you Saturday (weather permanenting)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Huaco follows most of ASA classes. So we have open, hunter, and trad. we also have women's open and hunter women trad are stuck in with men since they shoot from the same stake at like 20-ish yards. We are a small club so the classes are limited. I hope everyone enjoyed the course that came and dusty Come out to the next shoot if you want to practice for an upcoming asa/ibo tournament.

The charity shoot was a blast we raised alittle under 5k for the Hunting with soldiers organization. We hope to be the venue again for CTB and HWS so thanks to all that showed up.

Comment

Good job, y'all! some day .... some day I'm going to make it up there. I went tractor shopping on Saturday and found a good one in Fredericksburg. Then I got to hang out with some good friends.

Comment

Next shoot is July 23rd.

Comment

Working...
              X