Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compound purchase advice

First off, don't tell the trad guys I'm here

I've been shooting trad for a while now and really love it, however, I don't really have the time for all the extra effort needed to stay on top of it anymore. I'm too busy with the kiddos and such. I was pondering buying a compound. I had one a few years back and enjoyed it... but it is no more. That bow was actually given to me, so I didn't have to do any research to get into it. I liked shooting it and it was simple enough to pick back up after I had it properly tuned and sighted in. So, now I'm looking at all the new compounds out there and I am a little overwhelmed... it appears they have gone up in price as well. Anyhow, not necessarily looking for something new, nor am I looking for a beginner bow. I am looking for a reasonably priced new or used bow. Are there a few that I should keep an eye out for or any that I should stay away from? I really don't feel like dropping a mortgage payment on it either. Is it even reasonable to say I'd like to spend $300-$400? Forgive my ignorance but I just don't have the time to research bows all day and I trust y'all more than I trust the webernet. Thanks in advance!

-Gabe
    Last edited by feralswine; 01-30-2014, 08:32 AM.
Working...
X