Best way to spend a Sunday afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to spend a Sunday afternoon

I finally got some time to shoot my girl once more and it sure felt good. I spend the afternoon with the Erickson Clan flinging arrows.

Fantastic! Glad for you! Your absolutely right, getting out with friends or family is a great way to relav!

Comment

You can say that again, nothing like spending time with friends on the ole archery range!!!!

Comment

I bet you had a blast!!! How are the Ericksons?

Comment

Very nice, I got out Saturday afternoon myself. It was great wading in the water and flinging arrows at the TBOT at Brazoria County Bowman (Greenwood).

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
            I finally got some time to shoot my girl once more and it sure felt good. I spend the afternoon with the Erickson Clan flinging arrows.
            Alright JO...................Does this mean that you are going to start showing up at shoots and hanging with your homies again? Looking forward to seeing that soon!

Comment

Great way to spend the day.

Comment

Those Ericksons are a good clan to hang out with!

Bisch

Comment

Good times. Hows it goin Jo.

Comment

Hey Jo good to see you on the green screen. Hope we she you in Austin in March at the Traditional.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                      Alright JO...................Does this mean that you are going to start showing up at shoots and hanging with your homies again? Looking forward to seeing that soon!
                      Oneway,
                      God willing you will see me at a couple of the shoots. I miss my homies

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
                      Good times. Hows it goin Jo.
                      Bob,
                      I am doing fine and my Puma girl is shooting smooth as ever.

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                      Hey Jo good to see you on the green screen. Hope we she you in Austin in March at the Traditional.
                      Arvin,
                      I wish I could make it to the March shoot but we have a Lousiana Bowfishing trip scheduled that weekend.

The Erickson Clan is a wonderful family and we had a blast shooting. I am still in shock Cody will be graduating from High School this year

Back on the greenscreen and you should be seeing me post more frequent.

Comment

It sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon for sure...I don't know about the best way, maybe the best way you can post on a family forum.

Comment

Good to see you back Jo.....

Comment

Good to see you back at em Jo....

Comment

Working...
                            X